Shot on axle stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot on axle stands

Just took a wee snap of my siggy on axle stands yesterday.

Only really starting out doing mechanical work myself. Was doing a small job of resecuring a loose undertray. Hoping to start doing bigger jobs as I learn more

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by RB02259 View Post
    Just took a wee snap of my siggy on axle stands yesterday.

Only really starting out doing mechanical work myself. Was doing a small job of resecuring a loose undertray. Hoping to start doing bigger jobs as I learn more

You can't beat a bit of DIY
    Lovely and clean aswell I might add

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post

You can't beat a bit of DIY
      Lovely and clean aswell I might add
      Thanks mate always looking to learn more about cars

Try to clean it when I can too haha

Comment

Did you fit the vx line kit ?
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Did you fit the vx line kit ?
          Hiya mate

No I didn't car was bought from a dealer with kit already on

Comment

That's what I like to see...A bit of a gap between the wheel and the arch...Can't be doing with all this lowering nonsense,
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              That's what I like to see...A bit of a gap between the wheel and the arch...Can't be doing with all this lowering nonsense,
              hahaha cheers mate not a fan of super low cars myself although dont mind lowered a bit!

Comment

Working...
              X