My black beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lizard View Post
    Haha, I've heard through the grapevine they're struggling now , I always treat staff with respect and dignity. Never ball and shout, we are all human and all make mistakes. Most of the staff from the last place want to follow me to where I am now haha... about the same distance bud, just north instead of west
    Nice one.....long may they suffer .

Shouting gets you nowhere mate.

People will listen when you speak at a nice composed pace and level.......ive had people in power shout at me and others....i just get up and walk away.

They look stupid, not me.

Comment

• Not been on much as been so manic at work. But, all of a sudden and no warning I have condensation in my nearside headlight quite badly. Been searching online and first point of call will be to check the drain holes but can't for the life of me fins an image of where they are to check if they're blocked. Next step would be to check they are sealed still and redo them if needed...

Comment

• Take the cap off the back of the headlight and leave off
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• Or,,,,throw some silica gel pouches in there,,they help absorb the moisture
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• To fix it completely, I took out the headlight and ran a thin bead of silicone around the seal where I could see the rubbers failed.
            condensation issue never came back

Comment

• Small update. Had 4 minor dents removed today using PDR. Over the moon, cost me 220 and can't even see them now so we'll chuffed...

Before and after of a couple of them...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20221112_104952.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.7 KB ID:	338825 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221112_154436.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.3 KB ID:	338826

Comment

• There is about 14 things on this car I'd like to do to my vxr
                the first is the rear exhaust trim. Is that attached to the bumper or do you attach it to the end of the exhaust?
                2nd is the led lighting. I'm assuming the bulb upgrades are fairly easy to do and reasonably priced? But the additional lighting (especially the boot) did you have a hard time wiring it up the length of the car to the fuse box? Or did you splice live wires in the respective places?
                thanks in advance

Comment

• The exhaust trims are held on at 3 points bud, 2 underneath and easy to access, the 3rd is at the top but the exhaust pipe restricts the access to that one... LED headlight bulbs are a straight swap, LED daylight running lights in the bumper are ignition live and the boot lighting is just plugged into the existing plugs bud...
                  Lizard
                  Racing Driver
                  Last edited by Lizard; 15-11-2022, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• I wonder, what would be the chances of one of these lumps fitting in mine haha...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230118_173445_Chrome.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	341593

Comment

I wonder, what would be the chances of one of these lumps fitting in mine haha...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230118_173445_Chrome.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	341593
                      Only thing you can do is try it......it just means I'll be giving you less coz I'd be buying a non runner

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post

Only thing you can do is try it......it just means I'll be giving you less coz I'd be buying a non runner
                        Brilliant, you should see it right now, it's absolutely kin filthy , been looking, there seems to be a few GM.options to be honest, 3.2 v6, 3.6 v6 turbo, LF3 LF4 and LFX engines, all from GM Cadillacs haha, ill be doing research now haha

Comment

Brilliant, you should see it right now, it's absolutely kin filthy , been looking, there seems to be a few GM.options to be honest, 3.2 v6, 3.6 v6 turbo, LF3 LF4 and LFX engines, all from GM Cadillacs haha, ill be doing research now haha
                          Im sure your exaggerating with its hygiene .

It'll be sitting sparkling no doubt.

If you get about 19 mpg now....wtf will you get with one of these in it

Comment

• No honestly bud, it's the dirtiest it's ever been, will get it washed this weekend though for sure. I'm looking into more power so looking into all GM options, even Aus and USA options...I'm getting bored of the power now haha, quite fancy about 11 to the gallon I like the number 11

Comment

• And that's on start up!
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

No honestly bud, it's the dirtiest it's ever been, will get it washed this weekend though for sure. I'm looking into more power so looking into all GM options, even Aus and USA options...I'm getting bored of the power now haha, quite fancy about 11 to the gallon I like the number 11
                                Bored of the power............I'm sure there are plenty 1.8 insignias out there with your name on them

Comment

Working...
                                X