Clear All

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
    Well, I've done it again , couldn't resist

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201101-171551_eBay.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	275351
    Just read your progress on the vxr , very nice , next you will be doing the front car pipe ( its a pig off a job imo but i got there in the end )

Comment

Good looking car MR, what you planning to achieve out of it power wise?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

No idea yet, as much as i can get without spending stupid money...

Comment

And they say its a lifetime unit, yeah right.

Haldex done but the amount of crap that was in there, unreal...

Name:	IMG-20201116-WA0006.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	276845

Comment

Bet you're glad you done that job!
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
              And they say its a lifetime unit, yeah right.

Haldex done but the amount of crap that was in there, unreal...

Name:	IMG-20201116-WA0006.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	276845
              They not lying been honest, life time unit means once it's fucked you need new one no where says is life of the car same as auto boxes.

I just feel sorry for the ones that can't do jobs such as this and will have problems with units, if manufactures placed service let sat every 40k or something like that at least some cars might had the fluid changed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Well been in as judder got worse and Haldex need replacing, so waiting for quote back and contacting warranty company, I pre warned them a couple of weeks ago so hopefully no issues, not going with main dealer but independent Haldex centre in Basingstoke....

Comment

Well, new haldex and diff unit been ordered under warranty, locked in 4 wheel drive and won't release so they're replacing the whole unit, have a tiny corsa as a courtesy car, its like a go-cart in comparison ...

Comment

Winner winner my Lizard Sir
                    be careful of the speed those corsas can do ,down The local MC doughnuts they are always honing around and brake neck speed .

45-6886555 quarter pounder with extra pubes !

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Anymore news on your haldex unit pal, do they know the cause of the fault yet?

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello matey, moisture in the unit caused by condensation, basically has ruined the clutch pack. A touch of an update, warranty company decided the problem was there when I bought it and backed out , so, I threw it, not literally, back to dealership, they have ordered all the parts now so I get my car back soon and they are going to fight with warranty company, it was dealer who recommended the warranty company too haha...

One last thing. I have new front and rear maxton design splitters sat here to go on now too...

Comment

Well someone needs to cough up but as long as they sort the car out they can fight amongst themselves .
                          Must of been a lot of moisture to knacker the clutch pack.
                          Look forward to seeing the splitters fitted

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah me too , they've been ceramic coated already so the deep gloss black pops haha. Should have it back next week, can't wait...

Comment

Working...
                            X