My black beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lizard View Post

Cheers Rab, calibra coming on well too bud. Looks lovely...
    Cheers pal.....I'm kinda dreading it going on the road.....I'll be visiting the pumps as often as you

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post

Cheers pal.....I'm kinda dreading it going on the road.....I'll be visiting the pumps as often as you
      Maybe but, you've kept a classic on the road which will only go up in value bud...

Comment

• Very nice, I like the conta-rotating centre caps, just like on a Rolls Royce

Comment

• Looking good,decent wash done.
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
            Very nice, I like the conta-rotating centre caps, just like on a Rolls Royce
            They're not bud, that was just pure coincidence ...
            Last edited by Lizard; 21-08-2022, 08:26 PM.

Comment

They're not bud, that was just pure coincidence ...
              But I'll bet you'll be looking for a set now

Comment

• Well, a little update to the side repeaters surrounds I had made...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220723_142247.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.2 KB ID:	338046

I have now had some of these tailgate protectors made for the facelift...
                They just need some proper polishing, will make brushed if anyone wanted one... 1.2mm polished stainless with edge trim...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20221021_184931.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.2 KB ID:	338047 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221021_184945.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.3 KB ID:	338048
                Last edited by Lizard; 21-10-2022, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• I know u had stainless surrounds made, but I fooked if I can see anything else on them repeaters

Comment

I know u had stainless surrounds made, but I fooked if I can see anything else on them repeaters
                    Edited just to keep you happy my northern friend ...

You ok...

Comment

Edited just to keep you happy my northern friend ...

You ok...
                      C'mon.....don't keep us in suspenders......what u dun to them???

I'm fine bud......apart from getting my fookin head nipped by everyone coz ive grown my hair and a beard

Comment

C'mon.....don't keep us in suspenders......what u dun to them???

I'm fine bud......apart from getting my fookin head nipped by everyone coz ive grown my hair and a beard
                        I only had the repeater surrounds made bud and bought the tinted repeaters to contrast the surrounds... so, grizzly Adams then yeah haha...

Comment

I only had the repeater surrounds made bud and bought the tinted repeaters to contrast the surrounds... so, grizzly Adams then yeah haha...
                          Did you no get the surrounds dun in July???
                          are they tinted???

I've eventually got past the itchy neck stage

My daughter said I look like Harold Shipman

Comment

• July yes, just not had a chance to do much more, on another contract now building the infrastructure for another civil engineering firm...

Comment

July yes, just not had a chance to do much more, on another contract now building the infrastructure for another civil engineering firm...
                              Ahhhh right.

Nice one bud.....you local or further afield?

your old employers will realise what they've lost mate.....I hope every crap they take is a hedgehog

Comment

• Haha, I've heard through the grapevine they're struggling now , I always treat staff with respect and dignity. Never ball and shout, we are all human and all make mistakes. Most of the staff from the last place want to follow me to where I am now haha... about the same distance bud, just north instead of west

Comment

Working...
                                X