Phantom Grey Sri Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Grey Sri Nav

So decided to buy another insignia, Car is a 2016 2.0 cdti Sri Nav. Car has a slight issue with left to right motion with the gearstick, I work for the dealership Im buying it from so all will be sorted

very nice..........cheap parts then

Comment

Haha. Nice colour bud...

Comment

And free labour
        and all the workshop manuals you can get your mitts on .
        nice chariot by the way .MR JamieD

10-4 keep on trucking

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          very nice..........cheap parts then
          Cheapish, Discounts are not the best but still handy to have

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
            Haha. Nice colour bud...
            Thanks mate, Same colour as the one I have right now, I like it that much I bought another one

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
              And free labour
              and all the workshop manuals you can get your mitts on .
              nice chariot by the way .MR JamieD

10-4 keep on trucking
              Thanks bud, Will certainly be looking for some manuals and freebies to

Comment

It is a nice colour. I think if you want an executive looking car, that's the best colour.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

get it entered into the POTM comp bud

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    It is a nice colour. I think if you want an executive looking car, that's the best colour.
                    nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo its red

Comment

but leave the wheels silver

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        ​​​Mostly had black or white cars and always said I would never have another black car so this is something inbetween, going to colour code the chrome strip along the boot and the front grill and wrap the trim along the windows in gloss black. Not the biggest fan of the chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          get it entered into the POTM comp bud
                          Need to get some nice pictures of it when I pick it up and I will enter the competition

Comment

Nice car mate

Comment

Nice motor
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust

Comment

Working...
                              X