Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phantom Grey Sri Nav

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Nice, I had those wheels on my preface

    Comment


    • #17
      Not posted much recently, been very busy with work. Not done to much to the car so far. I have changed a few interior bulbs also fitted some HID’s and some new led side indicators, thats all I have had time to do just now. Also had both NOX sensors changed and a new coolant bottle and cap fitted. Car still has a very slow coolant leak that Vauxhall cant seem to pinpoint and has started making a strange noise on startup since the weather has turned colder, which Vauxhall think could either be alternator bearing or water pump bearing. Just waiting on Vauxhall getting authorisation to change the alternator and water pump under my extended warranty.

      Comment


      • #18
        very nice mate
        https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

        Comment


        • #19
          Not updated in a while, not done to much to the car apart from enjoy driving it, until yesterday on my way to work the engine light came on, so got the old trusty code reader out and it was reading code P20E8 reductant pressure low, cleared the code and took for a drive and it came back with the same code, managed to have a quick look at work and the urea injector is nice and clear, so it could be the pump at fault. Lucky I work next to a Vauxhall branch and got it booked in for next Tuesday. So will update once I get word back from the dealers.

          Comment


          • #20
            Little update from the dealer, They need to keep the car for further investigation, as they are not sure what is causing the system to have low pressure. So should find out tomorrow.

            But on a happier note we found out we have another little one on the way today and we could not be any happier.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JamieD View Post
              Little update from the dealer, They need to keep the car for further investigation, as they are not sure what is causing the system to have low pressure. So should find out tomorrow.

              But on a happier note we found out we have another little one on the way today and we could not be any happier.
              Congratulations bud
              https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

              Comment


              • #22
                Thanks Rab

                Comment


                • #23
                  Congrats
                  Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Congratulations, Jamie and Mrs Jamie!
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thanks guys for the nice messages. So got a update from the dealer today and as I guessed it the car needs a new adblue pump, as I work for Arnold Clark I got their autocare warranty thrown in as part of my deal. So just waiting on the warranty authorising the work to go ahead as its a pricey part and labour at £748. Hopefully have the car back on the road for the weekend.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Did you solve the strange sound at startup when it was colder? Mines made some weird noises, took the dealer some time to figure it out. Had something to do with the timing belt rollers.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                          Did you solve the strange sound at startup when it was colder? Mines made some weird noises, took the dealer some time to figure it out. Had something to do with the timing belt rollers.
                          I never did get it fixed, my timing belt is due next March so I will get it all changed then, soon as the weather got a little warmer the noise went away.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by JamieD View Post

                            I never did get it fixed, my timing belt is due next March so I will get it all changed then, soon as the weather got a little warmer the noise went away.
                            This is how mines sounded. The dealer had replaces both auxiliary belt and timing belt, but still it came back. They even asked another customer to park it's car so they could compare. It turned out they didn't replaced all rollers during auxiliary/timing belt replacement, the part was on special order. It didn't do it since then.
                            So the timing belt is replaced, make sure all rollers are too.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                              This is how mines sounded. The dealer had replaces both auxiliary belt and timing belt, but still it came back. They even asked another customer to park it's car so they could compare. It turned out they didn't replaced all rollers during auxiliary/timing belt replacement, the part was on special order. It didn't do it since then.
                              So the timing belt is replaced, make sure all rollers are too.
                              Do you know exactly what part it was or have the part number for it? Just when it comes time to get it done I can make sure it gets done.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Unfortunately not, as it was all covered by the warranty I never saw the bill for it. From what I understood the standard cam belt set doesn't include all rollers as they had to order this one separate.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X