So glad I got an Insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad I got an Insignia

Got to say. The front end of it is a thing of beauty. Really glad I went to vauxhall again, nice estate for the dogs and something that looks nice for me. The wife gets the lifts to work. Everyone's a winner.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Got mine in Sept 18 and still go to the window to look at it first thing on a morning, last thing at night, and several times during the day. Still love the looks.

Comment

Lovely!

Bought mine in 2017 and still can't walk away from it without turning to give it an admiring glance.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

As much as I love my siggy and it's shape I must say vauxhall hit the mark with the B, front end it is stunning and much improved over the previous generation but I will be waiting for the next Gen before I part with my girl. Hope you enjoy your new toy it looks beautiful in white.

Comment

had my 2018 VXLine for 2 years now, still love it, still feels brand new as well. Damn handsome cars

Comment

Originally posted by mathesonewan View Post
            Got to say. The front end of it is a thing of beauty. Really glad I went to vauxhall again, nice estate for the dogs and something that looks nice for me. The wife gets the lifts to work. Everyone's a winner.

Is yours white? I've got a white tourer and i know what you mean it does look just right. I had a black hatchback for a while as a hire car and it didnt look as good at the front as the black grille etc just blended into the colour whereas on the non black cars they stand out and look better visually. I parked mine in a slightly different way on the drive the other night to keep it clear of anything coming off the roof in the ropey weather and when i looked out the window at it for some reason it looked lower and meaner from the side as well. No idea why but could be that i've not seen it that way before. We normally have two cars on the drive but since the other halfs Astra was written off we havent been able to fit the insignia and the hire car, a Kia Sportage, and now a Passat she has from work on the drive with it as its a bit tight so the Insignia has the drive all to itself whilst the other one is left on the road.

To be honest the Kia made me realise how good the Insignia is....they were both 18 plate cars with 1.5 petrol turbo engines but the Sportage was crap. Had no go at all, didnt ride well and inside was pretty poor as well.

Comment

You need to get an entry in Picture of the Month!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post

You need to get an entry in Picture of the Month!
                second that, nice pic for the comp

Comment

That's just my camera on my phone. Cars getting properly cleaned on Saturday and I'll maybe take it somewhere picturesque after and take my proper camera

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post

Is yours white? I've got a white tourer and i know what you mean it does look just right. I had a black hatchback for a while as a hire car and it didnt look as good at the front as the black grille etc just blended into the colour whereas on the non black cars they stand out and look better visually. I parked mine in a slightly different way on the drive the other night to keep it clear of anything coming off the roof in the ropey weather and when i looked out the window at it for some reason it looked lower and meaner from the side as well. No idea why but could be that i've not seen it that way before. We normally have two cars on the drive but since the other halfs Astra was written off we havent been able to fit the insignia and the hire car, a Kia Sportage, and now a Passat she has from work on the drive with it as its a bit tight so the Insignia has the drive all to itself whilst the other one is left on the road.

To be honest the Kia made me realise how good the Insignia is....they were both 18 plate cars with 1.5 petrol turbo engines but the Sportage was crap. Had no go at all, didnt ride well and inside was pretty poor as well.
                    Yeah it's white. My last car was an 07 Astra Elite in white and something about Vauxhall cars in white just works for me!

The only bit of the front I'm not a massive fan of is the chrome grill but everything else, shape, profile all looks very nice.

Comment

That's just my camera on my phone. Cars getting properly cleaned on Saturday and I'll maybe take it somewhere picturesque after and take my proper camera

Believe it or not some of the most basic pics win just because you catch the car just in the right way, it is up to you of course and we would all like more pics of your motor

Comment

Working...
                      X