No announcement yet.

My siggy so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought it might be a bit ott. Also I live basically down a farm road so the cleaning would be never ending. Bad enough with the pot holes near me and running the 20s. Many a time I've thought about going back to stock 17s as i had to get them repaired them about 4 times .

Comment

Cracking job on them rims pal, Black look good ignore the haters

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Cracking job on them rims pal, Black look good ignore the haters
        Thanks buddy. I'm sure noones hating. All down to preference I guess and its what make the car your own.

Comment

I'm a hater of black wheels......always have been......but that's only my opinion.
          its each to their own.
          https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

To move the subject away from the wheels have a look at this beauty. Had them for a while now.

Comment

Just realised I didn't put a pic up of the cockpit

Comment

Comment

Like them opc line badges, got a few for mine but not got round to fitting them

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

I'm rather partial to the rear one . Got a chrome one on the front grille also but thinking of changing to white.

Got a few for the interior also. If you need anymore let me know and ill send you some as I have loads left over. (rectangular ones)

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Added the front splitter today.

Comment

Roof wrap and rear tints = done!!

Comment

Originally posted by meatandcheese View Post
                              Roof wrap and rear tints = done!!
                              That's looking really nice!
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Working...
                              X