Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car time

Hi guys,

Had my new (to me) Insignia dropped off last week, after a couple of months of looking I've managed to find the perfect one. I've upgraded slightly to the 2l Sri Nav in a stunning grey. It's a big difference to the 1.8 Sri I did have by way of performance and hopefully better on fuel as I do a lot of miles. I have to say the DVD800 isn't the best and it definitely needs an update as there were a couple of roads not on there I noticed. I've already downloaded some theme's for it, thought I'd get an update disc first though in case of any issues. But overall extremely happy with the car and it came with pretty low mileage and full service history.
    I have a few plans for this one but first, have to swap out the old one for the Elite seats that I managed to fit with the help of Nick J and DiscoPotato77 then the Android headunit and alloys will be going to the wife for her old man red estate. Not that she's bothered by it as long as she can still use her buttons for the radio . Once the old cars on the wife's steelies and my new Sri seats are in there I'll look at putting it up for sale to release some funds for the next step on this one.
    I've been working 8 days this week so I've not had chance to clean her yet so please excuse the photos as it's really dusty round here and been up the back lanes trying her out .
    Attached Files

https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Nice! Don't forget to post more pics as the jobs get done.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Will do, hoping to get most of it done next week with having a couple of days off. May have to post some before and after shots of the wife's one too she has my old Sri seats already but wants the alloys and steering wheel too as its a better grip for her. Got a feeling I may end up doing more to hers than mine in the end she loves Russ car so feeling I may use some inspiration if he doesn't mind.

Comment

First job done, had this sitting round since Christmas time and the spare key that came was mostly tape
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice, good colour too.

Comment

Thanks Drew . It was one off the reasons it took me a while to find as I wanted the same colour as the last one plus a few more bits. Looks like it will polish up nicely and thinking of getting myself a da polisher to help, not used one before so any suggestions for a newbie welcome.

Comment

MR Miles that a fantastic car ,can't wait to see the progress on this one.
                DA polisher ummmmmmm I brought and used one ,my only suggestion is slowly dose it .
                When I did mine i started wearing bits of the paint away ..
                but the overall effect was what I wanted barr the mistakes.

10-4 good job!

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Looks a bit Metro blue

Comment

Working...
                    X