No announcement yet.

G!zzards insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looking through the Ali express website and there’s so much choice. can anyone point me in the right direction for best one to get at all? I know it’s personal preference but they all seem the same to me

Comment

You want a good processor and good memory.

Remember.....the android uses apps to function the good stuff.

I've tried all the apps in mine and dab is hopeless.
      Satnav, I've only just found one that works off line....after having it 4 years .

Steering wheel controls don't function as they caused battery drain in mine and others ( facelift ).

Comment

I think I’m going to have have a proper sit down and look. Possibly be turned away from the Tesla screen as the more I look at it the more I think it will be O.T.T in the ole siggy and a bit excessive for just apple car play. I’ll get one of the other screens.

more money saved on this means more money for other upgrades

Comment

Originally posted by G!zzard1533 View Post
          I think I’m going to have have a proper sit down and look. Possibly be turned away from the Tesla screen as the more I look at it the more I think it will be O.T.T in the ole siggy and a bit excessive for just apple car play. I’ll get one of the other screens.

more money saved on this means more money for other upgrades
          Ahhh your learning insignia ownership fast

Comment

Doesn’t take me long to cotton on. I’m only upgrading for apple car play as I already have Bluetooth in the car for music. I just hate having my phone screen on for maps.
            mechanical mods is where I’m at over in car entertainment mods as well. A nice stereo doesn’t make your car last longer ha

Comment

Quick picture of my boot lights. Please excuse the messy boot! First time I’ve actually seen them at night since fitting and I didn’t realise they would be that bright!

Comment

Is it because I’m a simple man or is there something about a clean interior that makes everyone happy?
                waiting on a few mods to turn up this week. Hopefully they will be here before I go away but if not I got some exciting stuff to come home to

Comment

Is it because I’m a simple man or is there something about a clean interior that makes everyone happy?
                  waiting on a few mods to turn up this week. Hopefully they will be here before I go away but if not I got some exciting stuff to come home to
                  I'm with you bud.....clean interior makes it more pleasant.

You gonna share your mods???

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

I'm with you bud.....clean interior makes it more pleasant.

You gonna share your mods???
                    It makes it a lot more pleasant space to be, and it’s needing to be with the family holiday round the corner, it’ll get another going over before we leave as well.

Well after seeing Plym Ian’s, I had to do so I’ve ordered a VX-Line steering wheel and I’ve ordered a few more LED’s to go around the gear stick and inside the arm rest

Comment

It makes it a lot more pleasant space to be, and it’s needing to be with the family holiday round the corner, it’ll get another going over before we leave as well.

Well after seeing Plym Ian’s, I had to do so I’ve ordered a VX-Line steering wheel and I’ve ordered a few more LED’s to go around the gear stick and inside the arm rest
                      Nice one bud.

It's so easy to spend a fortune on mods.

I'm glad I'm finished spending

Comment

To be fair to you, I got the steering wheel for 80 quid so that wasn’t too bad, LED’s are a few quid here and there. My big is still yet to come as I’m weighing up the pros and cons of doing an android unit or just buying a double din on for the apple car play.

Comment

To be fair to you, I got the steering wheel for 80 quid so that wasn’t too bad, LED’s are a few quid here and there. My big is still yet to come as I’m weighing up the pros and cons of doing an android unit or just buying a double din on for the apple car play.
                          Leds are a cheap and effective mod....but the mod itch gets itchier believe me

Comment

Leds are a cheap and effective mod....but the mod itch gets itchier believe me
                            I don’t doubt that for a second! I’m constantly looking;

lowering springs
                            wheel spacers
                            wheel refurb
                            paint touch ups
                            headunit and speakers (with potential twin underseat amps)

And that’s just the beginning of the list!

Comment

I don’t doubt that for a second! I’m constantly looking;

lowering springs
                              wheel spacers
                              wheel refurb
                              paint touch ups
                              headunit and speakers (with potential twin underseat amps)

And that’s just the beginning of the list!
                              Nice list.....by the time Xmas is here, it'll be the length of a bog roll

Comment

Nice list.....by the time Xmas is here, it'll be the length of a bog roll
                                Hopefully not! I’m sure the misses would have something to say about that!

Comment

Working...
                                X