What have I done?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have I done?!

Just bought a front bumper off eBay just for the grill and lower vent chrome trims. 40 quid, think it was a bargain. Just no clue how/when I'll be able to collect!!! 100 miles away from where I live! What you guys think, good buy? My siggy is black by the way.

Picture Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230910-093445_eBay.png
Views:	295
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	352386

Comment

Wouldn't know ,but I suppose it is , now all you have to do arrange collection. Theres nothing worse than someone buying something, and then finding out how far away it is .

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

where abouts is the item located in case someone can get it nearer to you
        Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
        questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

That's very kind of you but seller sent just the parts I wanted at their expense! Can't wait to get em on car! I'll post some pics of my siggy when it's done

Comment

Finally got around to taking a pic of my front grill mod
            Attached Files

Comment

That looks pretty tidy I must say bud, bet your well chuffed eh...

Comment

Very nice
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yeah came out ok I think, added the vauxhall badge after a while as thought it looked a bit bare without anything in the centre.

Comment

Changed my grill up again! Added some mesh behind which was only a fiver! Now got a metel Holden badge on the front, I like to be different . Good old zip ties

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolk Bluenose View Post
                      Changed my grill up again! Added some mesh behind which was only a fiver! Now got a metel Holden badge on the front, I like to be different . Good old zip ties
                      You could put a quote beneath it that says "The Lion goes from Strength to Strength" and people will wonder if that refers to the Holden Lion, or is it their minds playing tricks on them as they try and remember Peugeot's 1980's catch phrase

Comment

Well.....all new "vauxhalls" will be a Peugeot in theory anyway, so you could always tell people it's a rare early prototype

Comment

That does look like a Jaguar XF grill now to me .

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                            That does look like a Jaguar XF grill now to me .
                            Your spot on Paul
                            I was wracking my brain trying to think what it was like.

Glad your on the ball

Comment

Thx for your responses, I would like an xf next so maybe subconsciously that was the look I was trying to achieve?

Comment

Working...
                              X