No announcement yet.

Ebony Devil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some red led lighting would look good too.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Well went out for a spin earlier...

and then found some time to test fit one of the seats..

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201018_130220.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	273226
      ​​​​​It's around 2 inches too high so I either need to get creative with the mounts or buy some low mounts or both.

​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	20201018_130228.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	273227

Have a few ideas and will get some thoughts together over the next few days and hopefully order some parts and sell my old seats to fun ld part of this dam expensive seat swap!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick J View Post
        Well went out for a spin earlier...

and then found some time to test fit one of the seats..

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201018_130220.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	273226
        ​​​​​It's around 2 inches too high so I either need to get creative with the mounts or buy some low mounts or both.

​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	20201018_130228.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	273227

Have a few ideas and will get some thoughts together over the next few days and hopefully order some parts and sell my old seats to fun ld part of this dam expensive seat swap!
        Just use one of these and start the trend of Insignia convertibles.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Comment

Working...
        X