RBH1990 other cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBH1990 other cars

Was time to give the vectra the treatment today and give it a good run as hasnt moved in weeks
    Attached Files

Moved to its own thread
    https://insignia-drivers.uk/filedata/fetch?filedataid=7610&sigpic=1

Comment

Had a huge issue with the Vectra - rust on the wheel arches - rears mainly as well as the wing behind the front wheel, is this the same or is it a trait of the silver cars, as mine were all silver

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
        Had a huge issue with the Vectra - rust on the wheel arches - rears mainly as well as the wing behind the front wheel, is this the same or is it a trait of the silver cars, as mine were all silver
        Phil....the arches are like new on this

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Phil....the arches are like new on this
          must be silver cars then,.. I take good care of my cars and feel let down by things like this. Insignia A is showing spots of rust on the front wing behind the arch just above the cill - again, silver.

Comment

must be silver cars then,.. I take good care of my cars and feel let down by things like this. Insignia A is showing spots of rust on the front wing behind the arch just above the cill - again, silver.
            What age is the A?
            2014?

Comment

Have to admit, my silver Vectra suffered the same fate on both the front wings. On the lip around the actual wheel arches, although they weren't rusting, the paint decided it was parting company and started to flake off.

Comment

this is a beaut mate great condition alloys are spotless and love the leather interior

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

What age is the A?
                  2014?
                  yep - with 110k miles on now. Outside / wheels and inside all looks brand new - except these tiny spots which is irritating. Not overly concerned as Mrs. Wife inherits the B next February and the A will be going.

Comment

yep - with 110k miles on now. Outside / wheels and inside all looks brand new - except these tiny spots which is irritating. Not overly concerned as Mrs. Wife inherits the B next February and the A will be going.
                    Thought it had already gone, just seen it parked on a drive on chestnut rise

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Thought it had already gone, just seen it parked on a drive on chestnut rise

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                      hehe!!! no no,... working car, mrs. wife's mobile salon chariot

Comment

Working...
                      X