Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A surprise turned up at my door this morning - warning - loads of pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that's not too bad,

I think the sunroof just adds that something to it, IMO one thing modern day cars lack is individuality, the Calibra has it in spades.

A guy I used to run about with when I was younger had a black one lowered on TSW Venoms (When they first came out) similar to the one pictured.

Also its rare to see one that hasn't been butchered or loaded with some of the stick on tat that used to be available for them

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Wu11ie View Post
      Yeah that's not too bad,

I think the sunroof just adds that something to it, IMO one thing modern day cars lack is individuality, the Calibra has it in spades.

A guy I used to run about with when I was younger had a black one lowered on TSW Venoms (When they first came out) similar to the one pictured.

Also its rare to see one that hasn't been butchered or loaded with some of the stick on tat that used to be available for them

It certainly does.....especially thecway the calibra roof opens.

It's really rare to see a calibra full stop

The number of drivers who have gave me the thumbs up or waved or flashed light to me since Friday is unbelievable.
      I had an audi come up behind me today, i indicated to turn to Harthill off the shotts road and he came up tje inside, then slowed to the same speed and just looked, smiled and a double thumbs up.

Stopped at Lidl in Whitburn, parked, came back out the shop and a couple of guys in their 20s/30s asking me about it coz they'd never heard of one, never mind seen one .

Comment

• And the only thing that's not standard on this us the wheels, sunroof spoiler and stereo.....that's it.....and its staying that way .

Only thing I'm doing is putting a genuine boot spoiler on it.

Comment

• Picked up a new set of wheels.

Been looking for these rare things since last year.....and when you least expect it.....a set appeared, so had to buy them.

I think it really suits them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-20221030-WA0001.jpg Views:	3 Size:	174.1 KB ID:	338447
          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-20221029-WA0006.jpg Views:	3 Size:	202.7 KB ID:	338448
          RBH
          ON A SABBATICAL
          Last edited by RBH; 30-10-2022, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Cav turbo wheels? They really suit it, not to mention how good then condition of them looks!

Comment

• That is one good looking Calibra
              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Looks lovely on those, can't be many sets of them about now....

Comment

• Did the calibra ever come with those wheels, as I seem to recall seeing them fitted when the cars were new? Whatever, it looks 'just right' on them.
                  Mudster
                  Street Racer
                  Last edited by Mudster; 07-11-2022, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mudster View Post
                    Did the calibra ever come with those wheels, as I seem to recall seeing them fitted when the cars were new? Whatever, it looks 'just right' on them.
                    The Calibra Turbo and Cavalier Turbo came with those wheels back in the day so they do look right

Comment

Working...
                    X