Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best other car you had (that was not an Insignia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from my long line of vectra B ' s
    one that I brought years ago was a Renault 19 16v chamade,it was the first 16 valve car I had and in those days it felt like driving a space rocket .
    heres a picture but not of my one
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1337.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	362190
    Also my best Saab 9-3's

Last edited by lizzard-t; 06-02-2024, 08:31 PM.

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

[QUOTE=lizzard-t;n362189]Apart from my long line of vectra B ' s
      one that I brought years ago was a Renault 19 16v chamade,it was the first 16 valve car I had and in those days it felt like driving a space rocket .

Had a Renault 19 16v like that as a job car for a while in the Clio Williams blue colour it was lovely, the engine was very smooth and revvy!

Comment

Nice, liked the Renault 19, Uncle had one back in the day. Not much experience with Saab but a friend had a 9000 and it was a great car, 2.0 CD model from the early 1990s if I recall.

Comment

Been hunting for the pictures of mine I wanted to put up and only just found them ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20100925184917 (4).jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.0 KB ID:	362211 Click image for larger version  Name:	20100925184703 (4).jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.7 KB ID:	362212

Comment

Nice, saw a Vectra today funnily enough. Not like yours though but it was silver. I think most were.

Comment

[QUOTE=Drew;n362207]
              Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
              Apart from my long line of vectra B ' s

Had a Renault 19 16v like that as a job car for a while in the Clio Williams blue colour it was lovely, the engine was very smooth and revvy!
              These are starting to command some decent money. Always liked the look of these.

Had a soft spot for some Renaults after the old man had a R25 V6i. That thing was like a space ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post
                Been hunting for the pictures of mine I wanted to put up and only just found them ...

Click image for larger version Name:	20100925184917 (4).jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.0 KB ID:	362211 Click image for larger version Name:	20100925184703 (4).jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.7 KB ID:	362212
                Have you always had a fetish for Car parks ???

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Have you always had a fetish for Car parks ???
                  Always haha, I'm working my way through this each year haha...

Name:	Screenshot_20240207_204345_eBay.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	362266

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard View Post

Always haha, I'm working my way through this each year haha...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20240207_204345_eBay.jpg Views:	6 Size:	60.8 KB ID:	362266
                    U been in any other Southampton???

Probably not.....as fuels too expensive

Comment

I’d have to say my omega 1999 2.2 petrol manual. Such a lovely drive and oh so comfortable. Running costs got the better of it!!!

Comment

Last car, first one with a bit of get up and go, 1.9d vxr replica. best car I`ve had for clearing the overtaking lane, must have looked something in the rear view mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan353 View Post
                          Last car, first one with a bit of get up and go, 1.9d vxr replica. best car I`ve had for clearing the overtaking lane, must have looked something in the rear view mirror.
                          very nice looking vectra

Comment

Originally posted by Alan353 View Post
                            Was the bumper etc in it when you bought it or did you do it?

Comment

Someone else did most of the hard work, the v grill was missing, I bought one, a rear roof spoiler and the eyebrows, had them painted, then fitted, learned a lot from her

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice looking car.

I love how everyone thinks it looks like a vxr

It's an xp2 bumper

Comment

Working...
                                X