Heated steering wheel relay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated steering wheel relay

Hi all, does anyone know where the relay and fuse are for the heated steering wheel on the facelift Sports tourer 2014? Its an elite model but the button wont light up and wheel does not get warm

Many thanks

Have you actually got a heated steering wheel ?
    Not sure if yours has stopped working and you are trying to fix it or it has never worked , it is an option and not standard from what I understand

Comment

Don't think they have the button if they're not fitted
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Will check on autodata at work tomorrow, looking for Centaur's tailgate relay anyway. Will let you know
        sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Thanks for that. Button is there and car was listed as having it from the VX dealer I bought it from. They are going to fix it but just wanted to see if its something simple like fuse and relay. Found the fuse in the boot f box fuse 6 and thats ok, but nowhere is there any relay info for the car for any of them come to that

Comment

Heated steering wheel very posh.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              Heated steering wheel very posh.
              My Grand Sport has it too, don't think I'll ever use it, coldest it's been here recently is -18C so no real need.

Hate heated seats too, makes you feel like you pished yourself............I imagine!
              sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Working...
              X