2014 Front Bumper Grill Moulding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Front Bumper Grill Moulding

Hi All, my 2014 sports tourer dropped a metal coloured bumper grill moulding, and I have not been able to find a replacement.

Attached a picture from the left, moulding included
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vasen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	249226

And from the right, no moulding

Name:	oikea.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	249227

Would there by anyone with a suitable idle moulding to the right?

Many thanks in advance.

Try ebay in your country or local brakers

Comment

Yeah I've got the very one. Where are you though....Could be costly to send if you're not in the UK.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
        Try ebay in your country or local brakers
        Quite right, my first thoughts too. I have already tried local, IE, UK and DE brakers. Further, I have scanned through FI, EE, UK and DE car parts dealers, and no luck. It was only the local authorised accredited dealer that has the part available. It is the price that I find unreasonable. The moulding seems to be somewhat specific with just the facelift Insignia. So if there happens to be anyone wishing to sell an idle unit, please let me know.

Comment

Where are you. The one I have is definitely for a facelift. I put fog lights on my previous Insignia and was able to buy one side from ebay. It came with the chrome strip which I didn't need because I already had them. It's been sat in my she'd for 3 or 4 years.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Yeah I've got the very one.

I've got a mental picture of you scouring the hedgerows for bits of insignias lying around.. a sort of automotive Burke and Hare of Hull
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              I've got a mental picture of you scouring the hedgerows for bits of insignias lying around.. a sort of automotive Burke and Hare of Hull
              Actually it was me who nicked it off his car. I've just sold it back to him

I'd forgotten it was in the shed tbh. It wasn't until I saw this thread it reminded me I had one. It's on its way to Finland now.

Comment

Actually it was me who nicked it off his car. I've just sold it back to him

I'd forgotten it was in the shed tbh. It wasn't until I saw this thread it reminded me I had one. It's on its way to Finland now.
                Star member , well done and I bet you almost gave it away [emoji12]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Star member , well done and I bet you almost gave it away [emoji12]
                  Yeah was no good to me. If it'll help someone else, they're welcome to it.

Comment

Moulding arrived

Yeah was no good to me. If it'll help someone else, they're welcome to it.
                    Herewith publicly thanking Marko301 for the moulding. Arrived beautifully wrapped yesterday and fits perfectly. Attached a pic from yesterday.
                    As soon as there is a proper snowfall, I will take a video about driving in snow. Expect that to happen later this year.

Name:	20190909_164458~3.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	243577

Comment

You're welcome....Glad it arrived ok.

Comment

I think this thread sums up the appeal of this forum - we're here to help each other in any way we can, and Marko's actions show just how far some will go to promote this philosophy. Well done Marko
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                          I think this thread sums up the appeal of this forum - we're here to help each other in any way we can, and Marko's actions show just how far some will go to promote this philosophy. Well done Marko
                          That's what it's all about,,helping out,,,not greedy twats out to make a quick buck
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                          X