Ok so it's not a car lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so it's not a car lol

My company vehicle where I spend most my life ....
    It's only 500bhp
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180610_172333.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	248669

Nice bud!

I really like the Volvo cabs! My old man drives the same truck by the looks! 16plate too..

Comment

Cheers whippy
      They are the dogs dangling bits when it comes to comfort, best all round truck that I've had & it gives the Irish a run for there money out of holyhead docks every night

Comment

Yeah my old man said that tbh.. He has only had his about 2 months but before that he had a Daf and didnt really like that!

Haha beast! I would love to get my license but when I priced it up its like £5K

Comment

I'll sell you my licence for £10
          The daf xf is great for living in but has a dreadful gearbox

Comment

Yeah?? I prefer the look of the Volvo too

Comment

Is it petrol?
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Is it petrol?
                With LPG conversion

Comment

Or could run it like McDonald's on chip fat

Comment

A couple of solar panels wouldn’t go amiss!!!

Comment

The size trailers I drag to & from the docks you could probably power a small town with the amount of panels that you'd get on

Comment

maybe its eco friendly and runs on methane

Comment

Oh maybe it's electric and the 40ft trailer is full of batteries.
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Prob chinese ones so wont get far

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post
                              Prob chinese ones so wont get far
                              And your broken down for months waiting on replacements bring sent over

Comment

Working...
                              X