Insignia VXR Grill Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia VXR Grill Conversion

Abit of a thread revival.....but how does the grill unclip from the back of the bumper please?

Penfold101, on 10 April 2014 - 06:16 PM, said:
    Lots of the normal half-arrow type plastic clips - as usual getting the first few off is a nightmare, but after that it tends to unzip in one go. no need to remove the bumper fully either, just the top and side screws and it will fall forward enough for access.
    Cheers Penfold ....yeah I know the bumper can be tilted forward, as I was trying to remove it last week but cant undo the subframe nut so had to tilt it.....I was trying to remove the chrome slats but couldn't even get them undone, so hoping if I get the whole grille off, I might be able to get the slats out easier.

Comment

You do know if you get yours done you'll be doing mine next pretty please

Comment

jmagee, on 10 April 2014 - 10:26 PM, said:
        You do know if you get yours done you'll be doing mine next pretty please

If i manage it, I'll gladly do yours mate.

Comment

*Bump*

Comment

Vauxhall Parts, Spares & Accessories online for ALL models with FREE Delivery. New Vauxhall Cars and New Vauxhall Vans
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
            X