Leaking roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaking roof

Joelgray, on Nov 11 2011, 02:18 PM, said:Help!!!!!!

I've had my 09 Siggy for 3 months and until today have always carefully hand washed it myself. Today though it was so dirty and with limited time on my hands I thought I'd just run it through a car wash.

As soon as I came out the other side water started dripping from the roof lining near the front lights!!!! Then dripping faster as I went around corners!

That's a bloody big roof lining if it was near the front lights or is it a cut & shut

As Mossie says, get that swimsignia to the dealers before the heavy rains start.

Just out of curiousity, you did have your windows right up when you went through the car wash didn't you?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar
Working...
X