Changing alloy wheels and tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing alloy wheels and tyres

Got vauxhall insignia sri, ecoflex, 65 plate, wanna upgrade alloy wheels to 18 innch, found those ones, but what putting me off to buy it is on 1st picture they are set of alloy wheels from insignia year 2008-2013 and on second picture they are set of alloy wheels from insignia year 2016. Which one should I go for and which one will fit my 65 plate? and also both coming without tyre pressure sensors, can I take sensors out from alloy wheels that I currently got on the car and put them into 18 innch? Or anybody got any good for sale for a good price?

VAUXHALL INSIGNIA SET 4 18" ALLOY WHEELS AND 245/45/18 TYRES 5x120 2008-2013.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	249015

or Genuine Vauxhall Insignia 16 sri 18" Alloy Wheels w/Tyres (Set Of 4) 245/45 R18

Name:	s-l1600 (1).jpg
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	249016

Both will fit but the first ones (Elite wheels) look in poor condition with kerb rash
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

As said both will fit.
      Your sensors can be taken out and fitted to the new wheels.

Comment

many thnaks

Comment

Second set look a lot nicer as well

Comment

The second one's look a lot better---if you can go for the one's that is in the best condition---sometimes you have to pay that bit more but it will be worth it-----Dave

Comment

I have the first ones and they are a bugger to keep clean in between the spokes

Comment

My vote is for the second picture.
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Second set looked neater. They are the same as on my Elite. First set was described as Elite wheels, are the second set not Elite wheels??
                  Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                    I have the first ones and they are a bugger to keep clean in between the spokes
                    Sure can be a sod to clean.
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

second set same as my Elite

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                        Second set looked neater. They are the same as on my Elite. First set was described as Elite wheels, are the second set not Elite wheels??
                        The second set are the same as I had on my Elite when I got the car. Then I bought some atomics to go on.
                        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Second set are Sri, well on the Astra they are

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                            The second set are the same as I had on my Elite when I got the car. Then I bought some atomics to go on.
                            My Grandson has a set of Atomics on his VX line sri. I've told him not to leave it parked on my drive too long, else he'll loose them.
                            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                              Second set are Sri, well on the Astra they are

Name:	IMG_20181020_151045.jpg
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	243067

Don't think mines an Astra

Thought I had wheels on pic thead