AFL headlight wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL headlight wiring

Anyone got a wiring diagram for the AFL headlight plug ? Facelift,,need to know which pin is drl,and which pin is dipped beam
    Last edited by exclusiv.; 10-07-2018, 06:32 AM.
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    Anyone got a wiring diagram for the AFL headlight plug ? Facelift,,need to know which pin is drl,and which pin is dipped beam
    What for?

Comment

Need to know which pin is the positive for Drl, and which is the positive for dip,, got led fog surrounds to wire into Drl, and also dip, so they dim at night
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Don't have the luxury of AFLs, do you have a multi meter?

Comment

Need to know which pin is the positive for Drl, and which is the positive for dip,, got led fog surrounds to wire into Drl, and also dip, so they dim at night
          Ah mine only came with a wire to turn off not dim.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
            Ah mine only came with a wire to turn off not dim.
            you can make a harness to make them dim, I'm using something similar in my AFL replicas

Comment

I'll fathom it out,, or blow a few fuses in the process

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
                you can make a harness to make them dim, I'm using something similar in my AFL replicas
                They're okay how they are I think. The indicators still come on so all good

Comment

Lewis, how many wires are there on yours?

Comment

Lewis, how many wires are there on yours?
                    4 red, black, white, yellow

Comment

Same here,, red and black = battery
                      Yellow is bright Drl
                      White is dim drl

Comment

Same here,, red and black = battery
                        Yellow is bright Drl
                        White is dim drl
                        Have you figured out where it goes, yet?

Comment

Will do shortly

Comment

Will do shortly
                            Karl is with me now trying to dim my drls inside my headlight

Comment

Not going well, it's not dimming

Comment

Working...
                              X