2.0l cdti s/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0l cdti s/s

I think it's finally time to show off my motor. I've been lurking around for a while so it's about time!

Here's my 63 plate limited edition insignia.

notice the one tail pipe + fitted the tail lights courtesy of cmor.

I've done a few mods to my beauty and many more planned.

Hids

dual exhaust

out with the old

in with the new

couple of other things in the pipe line. I've got half of powerfold mirros completed the rest should be done on Saturday. Possibly look into LED headlights, I will be definitely be getting a remap at some point.

That's all for now

Lewis.

Very nice, especially the new clocks. Which HID kit did you go for, out of interest? I'm looking to upgrade my glow-worms asap.

Comment

I bought a kit from HIDS direct but the bulbs they sent me were modified 9006's. So I ended buying some 5000k bulbs from aliexpress.

Comment

Nice mods, Lewis. Were the clocks a straight swap? Any issues? Are they all working as they should?

I don't mind using AliExpress personally but if you'd rather go down the ebay route, RJ, London Colour on ebay do a kit with the correct 9012 bulbs.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          Nice mods, Lewis. Were the clocks a straight swap? Any issues? Are they all working as they should?
          Straight swap from a buick regal. Need to be programmed in which I haven't done yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
            I think it's finally time to show off my motor. I've been lurking around for a while so it's about time!

Here's my 63 plate limited edition insignia.

notice the one tail pipe + fitted the tail lights courtesy of cmor.

I've done a few mods to my beauty and many more planned.

Hids

dual exhaust

out with the old

in with the new

couple of other things in the pipe line. I've got half of powerfold mirros completed the rest should be done on Saturday. Possibly look into LED headlights, I will be definitely be getting a remap at some point.

That's all for now

Lewis.
            Is it just me because I can't see any pictures? Must be my Firefox as I can see them in Chrome???
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
              Straight swap from a buick regal. Need to be programmed in which I haven't done yet.
              Ah ok...It'll be interesting to find out if everything works as it should when you do.

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
              Is it just me because I can't see any pictures?
              I can see them ok. Maybe photobucket was down when you first looked?
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Cleared all my history and logged back in and can now see. . Very nice mods
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I want those clocks!

How much did they set you back if you dont mind me asking? Would love those to be fair

Comment

It's from america. I bought it from ebay. So it's not the UK version it's slightly different. I paid like 65 dollars plus 60 dollars postage. I also had to pay a tax before they could deliver it to me.

Furthermore I also had to send it to geniom(a member on insignia enthusiast) to take out some of the funtions like AFL's TPMS etc. If you want his email I'll pm you.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      Ah ok...It'll be interesting to find out if everything works as it should when you do.

I can see them ok. Maybe photobucket was down when you first looked?
                      It works how it's meant to work marko. Just it's not programmed with the immobiliser as of yet.

Comment

Not to pricey tbh is it.. Do you not have TPMS on yours?

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                          Not to pricey tbh is it.. Do you not have TPMS on yours?
                          Nah I don't mines pretty basic. Yeah about £200 altogether in the end, that doesn't include syncing with the immobiliser though.

Comment

Nice work Lewish.

Does TPMS come standard on just the Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              Nice work Lewish.

Does TPMS come standard on just the Elite?
                              Standard on all models after 2014 I think. Mines a basic model and it has it.

Comment

Working...
                              X