Remote Central Locking Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Central Locking Issue

Mines just done it tonight. Opened OK moved the car from round the corner to outside (wife likes to keep an eye on it) and then the button wouldn't lock the doors, tried the wife's key same problem. Will try again in the morning.
    Regards
    Brian

OK so this morning I try the button on the fob and still no joy, manually unlock the car (only drivers door unlocks) get in and start up. pressing the buttons on the keyfob make no difference. Press the button on the dashboard to unlock the doors and they all unlock press it again and they all lock...so far so good. Switch off engine stay in car try keyfob both lock and unlock and all now works ....go figure
    Regards
    Brian

Comment

Sorry to rake up an old post, but mine has started doing it too.??Worked in the early hours this morning, perfect, came home, the car would not lock.??I assumed it was the fob battery, so tried the spare plip, no joy. Went out & bought new batteries, and both tend to lock & unlock about four times in quick succession, then stop working, perhaps the system is programmed to do this???I am going to see how it behaves today, but wondered if anyone has got theirs sorted.

Comment

Working...
      X