No announcement yet.

My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have just booked 5 nights in Brid starting next Tuesday so hang on to that sunshine for us will you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
      We have just booked 5 nights in Brid starting next Tuesday so hang on to that sunshine for us will you!
      Should be nice cos we're back at work then
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Had a bit of time today so spent it on the car. After a good wash and dry I finally tried some Meg's Mirror Bright Polish Wax that I got as part of a kit a few months ago for my birthday. I'm pretty impressed with the results. Gives it a deep shine. Not bad to take off too. I also did the wheels with it.

Only got one pic cos it's a boring driveway shot but it's enough to show off the shine.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jC4pok]
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          Had a bit of time today so spent it on the car. After a good wash and dry I finally tried some Meg's Mirror Bright Polish Wax that I got as part of a kit a few months ago for my birthday. I'm pretty impressed with the results. Gives it a deep shine. Not bad to take off too. I also did the wheels with it.

Only got one pic cos it's a boring driveway shot but it's enough to show off the shine.

Very nice shine there

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
            Very nice shine there

Supposed to be nice for a few days so will hopefully stay that way.

Comment

• That's a lovely shine! Good work .

Comment

Had a bit of time today so spent it on the car. After a good wash and dry I finally tried some Meg's Mirror Bright Polish Wax that I got as part of a kit a few months ago for my birthday. I'm pretty impressed with the results. Gives it a deep shine. Not bad to take off too. I also did the wheels with it.

Think the wheels could do with a bit more scrubbing - they look a bit black to me!
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post

Think the wheels could do with a bit more scrubbing - they look a bit black to me!
                  Get back to your sellotape!

Comment

Looking good there mate.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've done a MattG

They are new photos taken today but had to show it off because the only other people to see it are the neighbours who's only thoughts are "there's that nutter doing his car again".

It's raining now so as usual....Wasted my time. It's a bit of exercise though.

Comment

• Looks good Mark, nice job

Comment

• Very nice. All I did was rinse mine over with pressure washer today

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Top job
                            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• It's about all I do to it these days. Must be over a year since I last did a mod.

Comment

• Very nice, did mine yesterday, went out today and it needs doing again now!

Comment

Working...
                                X