Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That bloke was it by your mum's
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      nothing Ash....just keep it in good working order...just had a front wheel off cos I thought id had a problem with a bearing,or a driveshaft...turns out,some daft tw@t didn't tighten the wheel bolts properly thead
      Haha how many times you had a wheel off and you still forgot to tighten it

Quick question off topic, what did you use to fit your side skirts? Got some ready to go on

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post

Haha how many times you had a wheel off and you still forgot to tighten it

Quick question off topic, what did you use to fit your side skirts? Got some ready to go on
        Sikaflex mate,,bonded them solid

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Did you use white? or clear?

Comment

• Clear mate

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Cheers pal

Comment

• Insig sitting all cleaned,full tank of derv...done less than 100mls since 1st October....little work bus has never flackered once...touch wood

Comment

• Just a quick one mate, did you have any issues with your flexiride when you lowered yours?

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

• none at all mate .........but did with a 16 plate 2.0T further up street...fitted exact same springs,and dash lit up like xmas tree,,check suspension errors..it was plugged in the next day,live to opel in germany,and they couldnt fathom it out either,,we had to revert back to original springs

Comment

• I should be ok then being on 09, cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
                        I should be ok then being on 09, cheers

i fitted exact same springs to my old 62 plate preface biturbo ,,no issues there either

Comment

i fitted exact same springs to my old 62 plate preface biturbo ,,no issues there either
                          Well my springs are here but one last mod I was looking at in that area were the spacers. You've got 20mm fitted I take it mate, do the wheels sit flush with the arch or could they go further? I'm looking at some on autodoc but not sure wether to go 20,25 or 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
                            Well my springs are here but one last mod I was looking at in that area were the spacers. You've got 20mm fitted I take it mate, do the wheels sit flush with the arch or could they go further? I'm looking at some on autodoc but not sure wether to go 20,25 or 30.

20mm is about right imo..the 25s are proud of the arches,,esp the rears

Comment

20mm is about right imo..the 25s are proud of the arches,,esp the rears

Cheers for that mate

Comment

• I've always thought 20mm sat perfectly and 25 was a bit to much

Comment

Working...
                                X