No announcement yet.

Rother Valley Meet 2017 - Round One - April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very enjoyable - sorry I could only be out to play for a little while.

What a wonderful place Rother Valley is - must be absolutely packed in summer.

Some of you have certainly done some work on your cars.

Comment

• Nice to meet everyone,nice cars, sorry couldn't stay any longer hoped it stayed warm.

Comment

• Looks like a great place to meet especially with the sun out.
        BBQ would of been ideal.

Comment

• Enjoyed the day out as per usual,great turnout
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Had a good day today with some nice people. Thanks guys.

Comment

• Looks like a cracking meet. Glad to hear all had a good day. Looks like a nice place to meet up alright.

Comment

• Good to meet some of you. Was a great turn out. Given me a fair few ideas!

Comment

• It can turn out to be an expensive one that's for sure. Nice to meet some new faces, hopefully see some of you at the shows this year

Comment

• Just home there at 8pm. Had a great day and was brilliant to see so many cracking cars and meet up to put faces to names. Going to cost me with all the ideas I got from you bad people having done such good things to cars but really glad I came down. Good to see such a great turnout as well really good for the club.

Might even see about the next one later in the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      It can turn out to be an expensive one that's for sure. Nice to meet some new faces, hopefully see some of you at the shows this year
                      What show.?

Comment

• PVS in June
                        209bhp 508nm

Comment

• Right av done the photos i was gonna do them in the week but thought al just get them done so here they are :

April 23rd 2017 at Rother Valley Country Park. With the Misfits (that like to think it was their meeting) haha

Comment

• Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
                            What show.?
                            Join VX-Enthusiast on Facebook we do all the BIG shows (Already done The Fast Show) this year .. Next show is Sports Cars in the Park 7th May

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                              Just home there at 8pm. Had a great day and was brilliant to see so many cracking cars and meet up to put faces to names. Going to cost me with all the ideas I got from you bad people having done such good things to cars but really glad I came down. Good to see such a great turnout as well really good for the club.

Might even see about the next one later in the year
                              Was really good to see you too Thanks for popping down to see us oh and were all jealous of your rims!

Comment

• Looks absolutely awesome, some great looking cars, I really like some of them front splitters

Comment

Working...
                                X