Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Door Pins

And so it begins ...

I don't like the standard black Vx door pins, so bought some eBay specials. They dropped through the letter box this morning so fitted them straight away.

Before -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pin before.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	249255

After -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pin after.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	249256
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
    And so it begins ...
    Next thing you know you'll have replaced the shark fin with a porpoise's dorsal, de-badged, de-chromed, got a personalised plate and even (horror of horrors) painted your wheels black!
    Welcome to the mad house
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Nice litte touch there.

Comment

Thanks. i know it's a slippery slope; I reckon I must have spent about 8 - 9k over the years on my old Vec C and about 4k on my Astra. I won't be doing too much to this car though.

It still needs a different Grille though, but they're like hen's teeth for the facelift.

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
          but they're like hen's teeth for the facelift.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2202[/ATTACH]
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yep.....your definitely on a slippery slope when join up on here.

Comment

Need a grille!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                and even (horror of horrors) painted your wheels black!
                You keep this up and you're gonna get a week's suspension and Rab will be joining you just for liking your post!
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  You keep this up and you're gonna get a week's suspension and Rab will be joining you just for liking your post!
                  Shytebag if you don't

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Shytebag if you don't
                    No, no.....I'm a fair man....I've spoken so expect that to be the end of it. If not you're gonna get up one morning to find your wheels have been painted tartan.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No, no.....I'm a fair man....I've spoken so expect that to be the end of it. If not you're gonna get up one morning to find your wheels have been painted tartan.
                      Em.....tartans no my favourite thing.......but I prefer the tartan wheels to death shade wheels
                      Last edited by RBH; 21-09-2019, 09:23 PM.

Comment

You keep this up and you're gonna get a week's suspension
                        You saying my suspension's weak?
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Guys, does anybody know how to take off the fake wood trim around door handle? Urgently cause i cant find any videos

Comment

Originally posted by Shebl131 View Post
                            Guys, does anybody know how to take off the fake wood trim around door handle? Urgently cause i cant find any videos
                            Hello, I would start another thread ,,but put which model insignia you have ( i.e. A or B , year )
                            That way you will get a better response.
                            Not unless Admin can move it .

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

True, thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                              X