Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
    Nice mate but not my style
    Ano.....it's older wheels......you probably canny get them now .

What about Audi style wheels.....same offset as the Insignia

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Ano.....it's older wheels......you probably canny get them now .

What about Audi style wheels.....same offset as the Insignia

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F303121525449
      Was looking at them last night nice mate cheers
      siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

These are stunning
        FINISHED IN BLACK POLISH. 4 X 20" X 8.5J 5X120 ET40 ALLOY WHEELS. SAT - 9.30am – 1.00PM. MON - FRI 9.00am - 5.00PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
          Sure are m8 tad expensive for me tho thanks

Comment

Sure are m8 tad expensive for me tho thanks
            I'm the same mate, couldn't justify blowing that amount of dosh on a set of wheel tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
              I'm the same mate, couldn't justify blowing that amount of dosh on a set of wheel tbh.
              Neither could I.....it's the rubber that goes into them too.....the price is going up

Comment

Neither could I.....it's the rubber that goes into them too.....the price is going up
                I'd be hung drawn and quartered

Comment

I know but we can still window shop

Comment

I know but we can still window shop
                    It's more fun when you buy for yourself.......but spending other people's money.....it's less stressful

Comment

True buddy I normally buy then tell the mrs that way I've got wot I wanted so can live with the grief

Comment

evening looking at wheels as said earlier how does the offset work ie siggys are 41 if I go say 35 would the wheels stick out more ie fill the arches a bit thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=Smig64;335862]evening looking at wheels as said earlier how does the offset work ie siggys are 41 if I go say 35 would the wheels stick out more ie fill the arches a bit thanks.

Yes. They would stick out an extra 6mm.
                          Last edited by Drew; 20-02-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

thanks trying to source same width just fancy filling the arches a bit just so I can see wot is out there

Comment

thanks trying to source same width just fancy filling the arches a bit just so I can see wot is out there
                              The smaller the number the further they stick out, check out this from web.

What is a wheel offset, how to measure wheel offset and other wheel offset questions answered.
                              Last edited by Drew; 20-02-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I know it's not what your looking at, but my favourite wheels I've ever had were these.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3814[/ATTACH]

I had them on my VX2300GLS.....Retro
                                I like those, would look good on mine with the chrome
                                2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                                honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Working...
                                X