Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunc3160 View Post
    ok lets talk money
    He'll happily accept £35 including delivery.
    And if your close by, he'll deliver it personally, fit it, download the app on your phone and get it all up and running for you.....that's the kind of guy he is

Comment

cash burning hole here MattG, im surfing for one as we speak

Comment

RBH

Comment

Originally posted by shaunc3160 View Post
          cash burning hole here MattG, im surfing for one as we speak
          He won't answer you....his mouth and hands will be busy......

Comment

He's just detailing the interior and fixing his 'pump',he won't be long!
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

cheers guys ive pm,d him anyway but gt my eye on one on shpock as well

Comment

Ignore Rab, he knows it's 2 light for dogging.
                And I don't fix bloody pumps at a weekend [emoji1787]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Replied to pm.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                    He's just detailing the interior and fixing his 'pump',he won't be long!
                    Not touched car this weekend [emoji1787], it's not clean but still looks good from last weekend.

Comment

Same mate, weather's a bit crap here,heavy showers and strong wind,all i've done is washed the bird crap off!
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Bump again.

I see a few more B20DTH engines in the forum (170BHP).

Comment

Just spoke to DTUK they insist it won't work correctly on any other engine. But I can see why they would say this.
                          So il say this it's for a B20DTH engine, the euro 6 170 bhp engine only.
                          I will sell to anyone with anything but you have to agree it's not correct for your car and any possible damage you do fitting and using this box is at your own risk and expense. [emoji847]

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            Just spoke to DTUK they insist it won't work correctly on any other engine. But I can see why they would say this.
                            So il say this it's for a B20DTH engine, the euro 6 170 bhp engine only.
                            I will sell to anyone with anything but you have to agree it's not correct for your car and any possible damage you do fitting and using this box is at your own risk and expense. [emoji847]
                            Fire it on fleabay bigger market for you mate

Comment

Have to ask, why sell this, is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
                                Have to ask, why sell this, is it any good?
                                It's fantastic, ask anyone that has one.
                                Selling because I only do 13 mile each way to work and back a day, and most of that is stuck in traffic.
                                Also my clutch and flywheel went last year, very costly. Got it in my head I shouldn't fit it again. To be honest when it was fitted it spent most of time switched off. When it was taking me up to 2 hours to do 13 miles some nights on way home from work, and minimum of 45 minutes at best it just wasn't practical for me.
                                Unit is as new, all boxed, original instructions, app controlled, even the sticky pads for holder unused as is the holder.
                                It's just me and my head, you won't find anyone anywhere saying they have caused issues, well except extra wheel spin when wet [emoji1787].

Comment

Working...
                                X