Lowered suspension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowered suspension.

Hi guys, I've tried a search but still not sure, I've broken a front coil spring. I looked up Euro car parts to order a new pair but it gives two options. Option 1 is in stock, option two is slightly dearer but out of stock and says it's for vehicles with lowered suspension. My car is 2010 2.0 cdti Sri vx- line, will that be the ones that are out of stock.

Thanks
    Steven

Yes ,as the Sri is lowered compared to other specs,SE,Elite etc
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks exclusiv. I called Euro and they couldn't tell me what suspension would be in my car but they said although it shows not in stock on there website, they are in stock in other branches so will just take a little longer to come. £81 for two Sachs springs isnt bad so I order them up. Many thanks for clearing up that exclusiv.

Comment

No probs ,the Sri sits 15 mm lower than the specs I mentioned above
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

£81 quid for 2 springs? You might aswell buy 40mm lowering springs for an extra 20quid and get a full set

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
            £81 quid for 2 springs? You might aswell buy 40mm lowering springs for an extra 20quid and get a full set
            haha nah been there done that in the past, my driveway is that steep the car will catch on the floor going into the garage. plus I can barley get my trolley jacks under her as is.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
              haha nah been there done that in the past, my driveway is that steep the car will catch on the floor going into the garage. plus I can barley get my trolley jacks under her as is.
              Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
                Just be honest and upfront Woody...............your no buying lowering springs coz the companies will charge about £400 delivery to the Shetlands

Comment

Mines an Sri vxline so is lower than most but still needs lowering a tad at the front and a load at the rear where's my best bet for looking??

Comment

Originally posted by MightyWhiteyBi.T View Post
                    Mines an Sri vxline so is lower than most but still needs lowering a tad at the front and a load at the rear where's my best bet for looking??
                    Here's some for a 4x4 ,,https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...8AAOSwjVVVp5NK

Comment

Well I'll be ordering some of them asap

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        Just be honest and upfront Woody...............your no buying lowering springs coz the companies will charge about £400 delivery to the Shetlands

Haha just noticed this.....£400 bucks....thats cheap for shipping to here....sold!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X