Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he is silver with black leather and nice alloys you never know

Comment

Well done on the lights and shame on the stealers for not doing what they are paid for

As for the heated seat I wouldn’t wory about it now as its baking hot anyway

Comment

True, at least we have summer for a few days.
        Just stunned with the main dealer. They have the tools, the training, the facilities and no sense!!!!! Argh. Somehow I suspect that the dealer will claim that they did fix the lights but I never noticed.

Comment

As far as I know seat heating issue is due to the connector block under the seat and can be fixed easily. Its not the mat. But if you can get someone else to pay for it!

Comment

I will poke around under the seat and check the control unit first

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              I think exclusiv. Deserves a kiss too. Though I've seen him in person...he isn't a pretty sight!

Glad you got it sorted! Let us know how you get on with your dealers re money.
              Someone else without a mirror in the house
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

True!
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Thank you exclusiv for the good advice.

Comment

Where are you based?
                    If your near the north west I'll have a look at your seat issue

Comment

Originally posted by mooney View Post
                      Where are you based?
                      If your near the north west I'll have a look at your seat issue
                      I'm actually in East Yorkshire, but a trip over to the North West wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Off to the dealer at lunch time to see if I can get any of my money back. Not hopeful but it has got to be worth a try. Left to them they wanted to start changing the ballast sensors. That would have been more wasted money. After that they wanted to change two headlights at around £900 each. (all for the sake of two blown bulbs). Unbelievable !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzy-walker View Post
                        Thank you exclusiv for the good advice.
                        We try our best on here, glad it was only bulbs,, afl headlights aren't cheap if they go tits up
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I'm actually in East Yorkshire, but a trip over to the North West wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Off to the dealer at lunch time to see if I can get any of my money back. Not hopeful but it has got to be worth a try. Left to them they wanted to start changing the ballast sensors. That would have been more wasted money. After that they wanted to change two headlights at around £900 each. (all for the sake of two blown bulbs). Unbelievable !!!!
                          I'm in Ellesmere Port, well I work in the port, next door to the vauxhall plant. So when your free pop across and I'll tell you what the problem is

Comment

You should get something back. I'd be telling them you're taking it further if they don't. .....They're the experts. They should have known those bulbs cause that.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                            X