Top consumer screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VXLINER View Post
    Does the regen led mod need to be fitted to heated mirrors only or can it be done to standard non heated too???
    I would guess as long as the wiring is there in the door plug you can add it... but I'd get a multimeter on it first just to make sure it gets power when you put the headed rear screen on before your start adding the LED

Comment

Originally posted by VXLINER View Post
      Does the regen led mod need to be fitted to heated mirrors only or can it be done to standard non heated too???
      I'm guessing that all mirrors are heated, especially your model bud

Comment

If they are it isn't obvious, I will fit the led at weekend and see few other mods to do this weekend so may as well.

Comment

They're won't be anything to say they are heated but will heat up when you rear window is switched on.

Switch it on and put your hand on the mirror after 30 seconds or so.

Comment

Does anyone know the reason as to why the system unticks some options sometimes like top consumers and economy bar?

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

RBH, you were correct, they are heated it just ain't the most obvious. I have fitted the regen led and did see it kick in whilst doing a regen, so all good, cheers for yer help folks.

Comment

Nice mate

Comment

Is yours an Auto?
                  If it is you will not get top consumers they are only available on stop/start , I know I have a auto one!! I also can't get the Eco bubble

Comment

Yeah it's an auto with the paddle shift, oh well I aint a fan of stop start so can Iive without the top consumers, as now have diode in place

Comment

Working...
                    X