This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption Comp (the next chapter)

We’ve decided to relaunch the Caption comp. This time all you have to do to get involved is post a funny caption for the images conno57, puppet or myself post. If you want to add your name to the list of posters, feel free but please only if you regularly log in to the forum and more specifically the Caption comp thread.

You get nothing for winning except fame and fortune…Ok maybe not fortune but you’ll get fame on the forum as being a wise cracking keyboard King (or Queen if any ladies get involved )

It’s in the NOT SAFE FOR WORK section so most things go but can I ask you all to refrain from posting anything racist, homophobic or aimed at disabilities (with the exception of fat bastards! We’re fair game )

I’ll kick it off!

Winner will be announced next Monday and new image will be posted........Now get posting those captions!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    We’ve decided to relaunch the Caption comp. This time all you have to do to get involved is post a funny caption for the images conno57, puppet or myself post. If you want to add your name to the list of posters, feel free but please only if you regularly log in to the forum and more specifically the Caption comp thread.

You get nothing for winning except fame and fortune…Ok maybe not fortune but you’ll get fame on the forum as being a wise cracking keyboard King (or Queen if any ladies get involved )

It’s in the NOT SAFE FOR WORK section so most things go but can I ask you all to refrain from posting anything racist, homophobic or aimed at disabilities (with the exception of fat bastards! We’re fair game )

I’ll kick it off!

Winner will be announced next Monday and new image will be posted........Now get posting those captions!
    When swallowing your pride goes horribly wrong

Comment

Didn't realise we can do selfies marko

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post
        Didn't realise we can do selfies marko :
        He's got to much hair to be me.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Chris Hemsworth in 20 yr time.

Comment

Jimmy two bellies is still living the high life after Gazza
            Chris

Comment

My daughter just saw this. She is two and said ‘Is that Grandpa’ haha

Comment

"Leave me alone, I'm on my beeriod......"

Comment

Saturday morning! The day after the day before [emoji846]

Comment

Bump! and I don't mean his belly!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      Bump! and I don't mean his belly!
                      Can we post more than one?

Comment

As often as you want.

Comment

sorry cant find any pic hosting sites that dont want money !

Comment

Not working for me

Comment

Me neither

Comment

Working...
                              X