Today.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today.........

....I met another member for the first time.
    Had a lovely morning have a blether and a few coffees.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190504_110506305.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	249046

Likewise Rab,lovely to meet you too,really enjoyed the chat, with another Insignia nut ...thanks again for going out of your way to make sure I found it ok
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Oh so it was you two at that secluded carpark i seen earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
        Oh so it was you two at that secluded carpark i seen earlier
        Yeah, we saw you too.
        We were gonna say hello but we saw your hands were busy and your mouth was full

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Yeah, we saw you too.
          We were gonna say hello but we saw your hands were busy and your mouth was full
          It was a big pasty ok and i needed both hands ok

Comment

We thought it was 2 beers and a fag

Comment

Name:	59913453_2493707460639939_7319048701052190720_n.jpg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	243127

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Name:	tumblr_lnpej7yvgO1qdbbzro1_500.jpg
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	243128…..

Comment

Was this the remapping day?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    Was this the remapping day?
                    Mines was done a fortnight ago.....this was Dave's appointment.

You should've came up a wee visit.....just to see if you Actually exist

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Mines was done a fortnight ago.....this was Dave's appointment.

You should've came up a wee visit.....just to see if you Actually exist
                      Yeah I meant Dave's day .

No I don't exist, figment of your imagination, I'm not here [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Yeah I meant Dave's day .

No I don't exist, figment of your imagination, I'm not here [emoji23]
                        Yeah.....was a really good morning spent in the UK's most bigoted town

Comment

Working...
                        X