• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    You and your imaginary friend
    Again at least I have one .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
      To wank or change quotes?
      Both I hope [emoji23]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Washed the car then got off to the seaside with the wife and grandkids. Was a bit chilly on the sea front so spent the time in the amusements.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Again at least I have one .
          It's nice that you have an imaginary friend, but I think you should maybe seek some professional help.

I bet your imaginary friend owns that imaginary black insignia that you keep posting up too.

Comment

Well here we go Rab---thanks to Dave@exclusiv. I have done this this morning---from this --bottom picture -[ATTACH=CONFIG]139Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190513_114048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	2431530[/ATTACH] to this--top picture-took me about 2 hours---that's because i'm an old fart and have only 1 pace ------Dave
            Attached Files

Comment

Much better Dave !
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Nice job, I like just the one chrome thou , makes the car more yours thou.

Comment

Yeah still like the chrome---this now breaks up the front a little bit----will keep the original just incase----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Much better Dave !
                    Looks ok Dave ---breaks up the front a bit---Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                      Well here we go Rab---thanks to Dave@exclusiv. I have done this this morning---from this --bottom picture -[ATTACH=CONFIG]139[ATTACH=CONFIG]1391[/ATTACH]0[/ATTACH] to this--top picture-took me about 2 hours---that's because i'm an old fart and have only 1 pace ------Dave
                      Big big difference Dave.
                      Looks so much better with the black grille mate.....minted.

Comment

Well here we go Rab---thanks to Dave@exclusiv. I have done this this morning---from this --bottom picture -[ATTACH=CONFIG]139[ATTACH=CONFIG]1391[/ATTACH]0[/ATTACH] to this--top picture-took me about 2 hours---that's because i'm an old fart and have only 1 pace ------Dave
                        How did you do it?
                        I done mine with vinyl wrap, so if I do get fed up, I just remove it and the chrome is still underneath it.

Comment

You need to be in the know to know how I did it ----Dave

Comment

You need to be in the know to know how I did it ----Dave
                            I bet you sat on a wee stool with black paint and a wee brush

Mines with the vinyl

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190513_155515814.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	243154

Comment

Looking very good, I just had a big wee then I got the larger paint brush out, bloody hard work with all this sunshine I can tell you

Comment

Looking very good, I just had a big wee then I got the larger paint brush out, bloody hard work with all this sunshine I can tell you
                                Well mate, you and your roller have done a superb job

Comment

Working...
                                X