• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      American Ebay,, type in Buick regal grill
      300 + dollars [emoji33][emoji33]

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

• Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
        Cheers mate but they bloody expensive
        That's why they're thin on the ground
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Need to try and persuade the wife now like

Comment

• Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
            Need to try and persuade the wife now like
            Just order it,deal with consequences later
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Haha I quite like my bed

Comment

• I've searched and can't find them

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  I've searched and can't find them
                  I know I eventually got mine was 2nd hand,but seller accepted my offer of $300 just before xmas,then I pulled out of purchase,,,go in low

Comment

• Had an assistant today Ruby,my 5 yr old granddaughter

Comment

• Hope you paid her Dave,thought I would ask before Rab has a go at you------Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                        Hope you paid her Dave,thought I would ask before Rab has a go at you------Dave
                        She always gets her sweety money off her grandad Dave ,help or no help

Comment

• Good man !!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                            Hope you paid her Dave,thought I would ask before Rab has a go at you------Dave
                            I thought child labour was abolished years and years ago.

@exclusiv
                            You should have got MattG up from 'ULL to valet it for you

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              I thought child labour was abolished years and years ago.

@exclusiv
                              You should have got MattG up from 'ULL to valet it for you
                              Just a cardboard cutout would appear then

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                                Just a cardboard cutout would appear then
                                Yeah.....there's more chance of Lord Lucan riding Shergar down your road than MattG making an appearance

Comment

Working...
                                X