X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old vectra

This was my vectra c.
    I loved this car

It was a car I always fancied but never got around to getting one. I was a Ford owner in those days, Had Mondeos from 2002 to 2012 before moving to VX.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Mate it was wicked! 230hp sounded like an animal! It would edge focus ST’s and I had a Porsche boxter in it too

Comment

Talking to the wrong bloke about speed....Even James May drives faster than me.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

[emoji23] sorry I’m a bit of a speed demon tbh..
          But I’m slowly growing up hence the insignia

Comment

Majority of us on here went from Vectras to Insignias.
            I absolutely loved and still love my old one .....it's still in the family .

When I see it, I still want it back .....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190630-WA0026.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	243346

Comment

Name:	IMG_0086.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	243347

Name:	IMG_0087.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	243348

Name:	IMG_0088.JPG
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	243349

Name:	IMG_0096.JPG
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	243357
              Photo 1 1998 2.0 SRI brought standard was used by previous owner as a works van , the modified it to look like a phase 1 GSI
              Photo 2 2002 2.6 GSI MSD 26101 still got it completely standard brought off a old chap down the road who use to use it to ferry his 2 large dogs around who use to eat the rear seat belts
              Photo 3 2001 SRI 2.2 petrol
              Photo 4 2.6 CDX . Lost and won that one on an EBay auction the winner sniped me in the last 30 seconds , then the seller message me to say I could have it . All I added was the boot spoiler ( genuine VX and it was in the same colour as my car , also brought a set of Saab 16" alloys . Ho and I changed the complete wiring loom in the head lining because the wiring harness for the sunroof was broken .
              Also I've owned
              1998 2.0 CD brought it with 185.000 miles on it and took it up to 220.000 miles and still going strong. Was a ex lloyds bank fleet car , so had been regularly serviced.
              Last edited by lizzard-t; 13-07-2019, 07:46 PM. Reason: Waffle

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Majority of us on here went from Vectras to Insignias.
                I absolutely loved and still love my old one .....it's still in the family .

When I see it, I still want it back .....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1686[/ATTACH]
                Nice, looks smart

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]1687[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]1688[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]1689[/ATTACH]
                  Photo 1 1998 2.0 SRI brought standard was used by previous owner as a works van , the modified it to look like a phase 1 GSI
                  Photo 2 2002 2.6 GSI MSD 26101 still got it completely standard brought off a old chap down the road who use to use it to ferry his 2 large dogs around who use to eat the rear seat belts
                  Photo 3 2001 SRI 2.2 petrol
                  Also I've owned
                  1998 2.0 CD
                  2001 2.6 CDX .
                  I’ve got a mate who has a 2.2 GSI, he loves it [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Jaceb View Post
                    I’ve got a mate who has a 2.2 GSI, he loves it [emoji1]
                    The GSI were cracking.....but they only done them in 2.5 or 2.6

Comment

Sorry my mistake 2.5

Comment

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes . I run a turbo X which has 2.8 274 BHP turbo nutter
                        But may sound mad but the GSI with a modest output is much more fun
                        Dose it the old school way , no turbo , just grunt and growl !

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Mine is still the daily workhorse, brilliant motor. Most reliable car I've ever had [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                            Mine is still the daily workhorse, brilliant motor. Most reliable car I've ever had [emoji4]
                            That’s nice what power you running?

Comment

Thanks. Nothing special, just a standard 1.8 this , enough go for daily runaround if you shift the gears a bit but very reliable with 180k on the clock.

Comment

Working...
                              X