(SOLD) 18" Riva DTM Blacks with Kuhmo PS91 tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) 18" Riva DTM Blacks with Kuhmo PS91 tyres

Just seeing whats about "ideally" for swaps....

18" Riva DTM's (5x120) 3 in great condition, one with a small amount of kerb rash, nothing serious at all, just nicked the paint. All straight & true, no flat spots or anything of any concern.

All tyres are Kuhmo PS91's so decent tyres. 2 have around 5mm (these were on the back) and 2 have around 3mm remaining (on the fronts).

Located in Upton, Chester. You're more than welcome to come and have a look. Not a bother.

Bought these brand new straight off the shelf, they cost me just short of 1k new (as a complete package)

Click image for larger version  Name:	38193477_10155709318607895_7640016958611521536_n.jpg Views:	2 Size:	11.4 KB ID:	249381
    Click image for larger version  Name:	42773854_763320827342961_3552078472237023232_n.jpg Views:	1 Size:	83.9 KB ID:	249382
    Click image for larger version  Name:	73013107_403099300362809_6817381557213331456_n.jpg Views:	2 Size:	166.8 KB ID:	249383

Click image for larger version  Name:	76607544_671588450033545_2072550045076422656_n.jpg Views:	2 Size:	129.5 KB ID:	249385

I've had these approximately 12 months.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marko301; 07-04-2021, 06:04 AM.
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

You need to put a picture up with your details on it......username etc....to prove they're yours.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      You need to put a picture up with your details on it......username etc....to prove they're yours.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	55505737_802661826750677_5232836111604121600_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	243902

Sorry pal, I'm working away, I'm in the Middle East for another 10 days or so just yet, but heres a picture of them on my car if that will do..
      Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

And more...

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2660[/ATTACH]

Sorry pal, I'm working away, I'm in the Middle East for another 10 days or so just yet, but heres a picture of them on my car if that will do..
          Unfortunately not bud.....we all know they're yours as per your threads and I can recall the Vectra b's you had from the VVOC days...but it still needs that wee bitta paper

Comment

Unfortunately not bud.....we all know they're yours as per your threads and I can recall the Vectra b's you had from the VVOC days...but it still needs that wee bitta paper
            Yep.. I remember you to pal.. Just delete the thread then. Nothing I can do mate from 4000 miles away :-)

Comment

Yep.. I remember you to pal.. Just delete the thread then. Nothing I can do mate from 4000 miles away :-)
              Speak to marko301.....the big boss man might be able to help on this matter......as your not in the country

Comment

Speak to marko301.....the big boss man might be able to help on this matter......as your not in the country
                Yeah right now I'm in the Gulf grafting... will be back in the country Friday morning 22nd Nov.. Truly sod all I can do from here as the alloys are currently wrapped up in my garage.

Cheers anyway pal.

Comment

Yeah right now I'm in the Gulf grafting... will be back in the country Friday morning 22nd Nov.. Truly sod all I can do from here as the alloys are currently wrapped up in my garage.

Cheers anyway pal.
                  Bloody hell.......I bet you ain't at -2 like I've have here today .

Marko's a decent guy....I'm sure he can help you........safe journey home bud

Rab.........

Comment

Bloody hell.......I bet you ain't at -2 like I've have here today .

Marko's a decent guy....I'm sure he can help you........safe journey home bud

Rab.........
                    Nope... even now it's coming in to the winter months, it's still a chusty 25 degrees ... you're wrapping up pal... fu*k I'm stripping off

Comment

Ffs....rub it in eh.....you gotta remember......I'm in central Scotland.....it's "taps aff" weather between 0° and 15° here

Comment

Ffs....rub it in eh.....you gotta remember......I'm in central Scotland.....it's "taps aff" weather between 0° and 15° here
                        ... as soon as the rain stops you lot get your shorts & tank tops on :-P

Comment

... as soon as the rain stops you lot get your shorts & tank tops on :-P
                          taps aff - tops off....not on

Comment

taps aff - tops off....not on
                            thead

Comment

Speak to @marko301.....the big boss man might be able to help on this matter......as your not in the country

Cheers anyway pal.
                              Seeing as you've been endorsed by Rab I've edited your first post to include a piece of paper with your user name and date on. Any shenanigans and it'll be an instant ban for you and Rab's Bagpipes will be confiscated for a month!
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                              X