Clear All

• Hmi 2.5... Cheap

Not mine

Bargain that
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
      Bargain that
      Definitely......the same seller has 2.0 for £135.

Someone should grab a mega bargain and quick.

Comment

That’s very odd then that he has the other for more... I have mine already if not would get this.
        sigpic

Comment

Is this all you need to get the android auto (other than programming)?
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Need radio module as well
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
              Need radio module as well
              Does it need to be from the same car?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Does it need to be from the same car?
                no,it can be from insig,,astra k,or a mokka x
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

someone should snap this up...……..especially at that price

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    someone should snap this up...……..especially at that price
                    And get a 2.0 one through the letterbox,,,that's my thoughts,hes made a mistake with the pricing imo
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      And get a 2.0 one through the letterbox,,,that's my thoughts,hes made a mistake with the pricing imo
                      reputable seller...….if it does happen, then you'll get your cash back due to false advertising

Comment

picture 2...………..theres a tag on it...……….and that's the same number that you quote if your phoning them

worth a pop mate...……...worth double

Comment

That seller is really good, i got an abs pump for the wifes car, it came next day and was pristine with a 12 month warranty.
                          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

It's gone..... someone has bagged a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                              That seller is really good, i got an abs pump for the wifes car, it came next day and was pristine with a 12 month warranty.
                              And how are your wife's abs now? Hard as steel?
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                              X