Happy New year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Bloody lightweight......I've not been in bed.
    Got up yesterday at 3.30 am for work.....home, sorted....out for dinner, then out to my son's for the bells........home.......still up.

Your getting too bloody old now....can't stand the pace.

Ul be getting some of @PeteH mobility implements next

Hey don't knock it...I've spent past new years day's in bed with a bad head.....Never thought I'd ever enjoy being a teetotaler but loving it.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      Eh... what? Sorry, nursey only just woke me after my 14 hours of sleep, seem to recall some noises around midnight, bangs and whizzes, must've been that extra helping of tapioca I had... Errrm.. forgotten what I was going to say, now. Oh yes, errmm.. merry Easter everyone, or something....

love the answer Pete.....brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Hey don't knock it...I've spent past new years day's in bed with a bad head.....Never thought I'd ever enjoy being a teetotaler but loving it.
        hey......im not knocking anything...………...remember, im a teetotaller too...………...ive never even tried a beer, let alone given it up.

I just crashed on the couch after we came home....my wife just went to bed and left me there...….its not because ive been partying

going out to clean the car now

Comment

hey......im not knocking anything...………...remember, im a teetotaller too...………...ive never even tried a beer, let alone given it up.

I just crashed on the couch after we came home....my wife just went to bed and left me there...….its not because ive been partying

going out to clean the car now

Yeah you did say but it's so hard to believe there's a teetotal Scot.....A very rare beast!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah you did say but it's so hard to believe there's a teetotal Scot.....A very rare beast!

ive had people laugh at me and call me a liar when I say ive never ever tried alcohol.....but with my hand on my heart, ive never ever tried it.

its for personal reason...………...going waaaayyyyyy back

Comment

ive had people laugh at me and call me a liar when I say ive never ever tried alcohol.....but with my hand on my heart, ive never ever tried it.
              Both parents smoked until they stopped abruptly in the 70s, but I have never ever considered trying it - it just never appealed to me at all.

I don't suppose being teetotal is any different really.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky Paul View Post
                Both parents smoked until they stopped abruptly in the 70s, but I have never ever considered trying it - it just never appealed to me at all.

I don't suppose being teetotal is any different really.
                im the same Paul...………..both mine were smokers too.

ive never tried smoking either.
                ive never gambled, nor tried drugs of any kind.

its just my choice, to live this way.
                its not for religious reasons, its personal reasons.

Comment

ive never tried smoking either.
                  ive never gambled, nor tried drugs of any kind.

its just my choice, to live this way.
                  You'll be better off for it. At the end of the day, if it doesn't float your boat, why bother.

Never tried any sort of recreational drugs either, nor gambled beyond lottery, sweepstakes, etc.. Don't bother with that now, there's only one winner in the end! Don't mind the odd drink, but that's only stuff I enjoy now... not just for the sake of it, like you do when you're young and silly.

Comment

Never been a gambler. Our lass gets a weekly lottery ticket but that's about it. Tried a joint once but after first having uncontrollable giggles I then had an incredible bout of paranoia which was really frightening so never touched anything like it again. My only true vice (to me) is chocolate. Can't get enough of it.

Comment

so...……...car is now washed.
                      Treated it...……...used Fairy Liquid instead of Aldi Magnum

Comment

so...……...car is now washed.
                        Treated it...……...used Fairy Liquid instead of Aldi Magnum
                        We really need a dislike tab adding to that left hand corner. thead

Comment

We really need a dislike tab adding to that left hand corner. thead
                          well...……….your the gaffer....you get it up and running

Comment

Sorry, a bit late to the party, no pun intended. Happy new year everybody. Agreed, a Scot who doesn't like a tipple?? Well I never.......

No, on a serious note, I applaud you for it. I have the odd one now and again but can go months without having a drink, those days are gone I think .

Comment

Can I wish everyone a Happy New Year and can I thank Dave @exclusive and Rab RBH for their help in the past--much appreciated------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                                Can I wish everyone a Happy New Year and can I thank Dave @exclusive and Rab RBH for their help in the past--much appreciated------Dave
                                Happy New year to you and your family Dave......I'm here to help anytime my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X