No announcement yet.

What's peoples take on the latest Big Boris statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When all this is over, I have still got three weeks to book off work PAID.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
      When all this is over, I have still got three weeks to book off work PAID.
      ive only had 2 days paid holidays so far this year,,,into 7th week of furlough,,,never had more than 2 weeks off together since pit shut in 1992
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        ive only had 2 days paid holidays so far this year,,,into 7th week of furlough,,,never had more than 2 weeks off together since pit shut in 1992
        I am into my 7th week of furlough also.
        My wife is into her eighth week of furlough.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I'm now going into my 6th week.
          But this week we've been told to use days off our annual leave.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Didn’t think you would be allowed to do that being on furlough.
            If my company asked me to do that when I can’t go anywhere, then there answer would begin with an f, end in an f and there are three f’s in the whole answer.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              They can't do that, and while in furlough you still acrue holidays
              Unless they have actually taken you off it.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                Didn’t think you would be allowed to do that being on furlough.
                If my company asked me to do that when I can’t go anywhere, then there answer would begin with an f, end in an f and there are three f’s in the whole answer.
                Well.....I didn't either but I went into the direct gov website and as long as they give you double notice....i.e to take 5 days holiday they need to give you at least 10 days notice.

And it's genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  They can't do that, and while in furlough you still acrue holidays
                  Unless they have actually taken you off it.
                  No....they can ask you.
                  I've checked it out.
                  Any holidays that were booked would be cancelled and returned back to your entitlement.
                  Last edited by RBH; 13-05-2020, 07:41 AM.

Comment

I've had a quick look on direct gov but I'll get it and post it.

Here's our correspondence from our company
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200513_080632121.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	247030

I've took the picture from my works phone, so apologies for the quality.

Comment

Just to put my penny in .
                      My wife has had an email stating the same , in her case it's optional.

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Well that reads to me whilst your on holidays your not on furlough. So after holidays yupr probably going back.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Well that reads to me whilst your on holidays your not on furlough. So after holidays yupr probably going back.
                          No it doesn't.
                          Read it.

They require you to take holidays at the end of the furlough period before you return to work.

I had 11 days notice to take 5 days holiday.
                          I then got the verification from the direct gov website because I challenged my boss about this

Its genuine.

Comment

So your only getting 80% holiday pay?

Comment

Still reads to me that your taking holidays after furlough ends. Thought it was so people didn't take more time off when the company needs them there.
                              I'm probably wrong thou.

Comment

So your only getting 80% holiday pay?
                                No....80% furlough pay and the week holiday is holiday pay + bonus + an average of my overtime.

Matt..... Rentokil initial are a worldwide company.
                                They're not gonna do things that are made up by some tit in an office.
                                They are gonna go by government rules......if not, they'd be leaving themselves open for prosecution.

Comment

Working...
                                X