Furious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Do it. It's the best mod you can do but make sure you get the same ones as me and Defie so you get the correct cut off.
    Apologies for hijacking but could I ask where you got your lights from please?

Thanks [emoji4].

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
      Got my girl back today. Well impressed. 2 alloys refurbed, body back to mint and two new tyres as they don’t like leaving tyres on wheels that have been accident damaged :-) however...... I noticed a couple of chips of paint missing on the rear VX line trim... so... it’s going back in Thursday while
      I’m at work to have a repaint on back bumper, painter admitted when he pulled maskin tape off its maybe damaged paint, maybe! Fudge off that was not there they accepted this from the pics they took when took car in and accepted liability. Very happy with everything otherwise though just happy to have her back

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav
      Atleast you don't get that sick feeling knowing you're the one who damaged them lovely alloys.

Comment

The clocks are back to the old shape style. [emoji106]
        What's wrong with the standard speedo, i like the new standard screen.
        But the best screen of all is the preface screen when it changes from white to red

Comment

And the dash. The clocks are back to the old shape style.
          not now,.. new 2019 models have been ... peugeoted - glad my 18 plate has the old style VX ones rather than these pish PSA ones, they suit the GS rather well
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X