Steaming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steaming up

Hi does anyone else have issues with there car steaming up or any way to reduce it casue too cold to open windows

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
    Hi does anyone else have issues with there car steaming up or any way to reduce it casue too cold to open windows
    Yeah....best way is to stop dogging
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Lol not enough room for my moves mate

Comment

On a serious note, are you still keeping your air con switched on even though its freezing outside as this will dehumidify the air in the car so there's not as much moisture to steam the windows up
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I keep mine on high all the time

Comment

When was the last time the pollen filter was changed? That could be your problem

Comment

Don’t think it has been it’s a 65plate with 8000 miles had first mot in start of the month

Comment

Ideally should be changed annualy but at least every 2 years

Comment

Al change that and see if it works thanks mate

Comment

Check carpets to make sure there not wet.

Comment

Mine was steaming up on times and then on the off chance I noticed a few drips in my rear view mirror,got home and had a look, and was right in the middle, turned out to be leaking through the washer jet, it was loose as hell, so I bought some black sealant and resealed. Job done and no more misted windows

Comment

I’ve noticed my rear window is wet on the inside now just droplets all over

Comment

Working...
                        X