Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

day 1 - travel down, book into hotel, night on tiles
    day 2 - swap grille over, out on town, meal, hotel.
    day 3 - travel home.

tell the missus the full front end needs to be removed, making the car immobile.

a wee holiday away from the trouble and strife.

simples

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
      How long does it take to remove bumper, remove and refit grille, and re fit bumper?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	4ea12b27916e0bf437b1bd7134d79988.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	242919

its on
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ooh that’s nice like

Comment

You still up for swapping your standard black one for my chrome one mate?

Comment

Where can i find one to fit my 65plate insignia, the only ones i can find on the irmscher or lmf websites say pre-facelift only.

Comment

Theres some on Ebay,if you look hard enough,,as far as I know,theres only 3 of these facelift ones in the UK at present,,so very hard to find
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

i was reluctant to spend the money at first but the missus made the decision for me when she damaged the original thats on the car. I dont fancy shelling out for a standard replacement are there any other options for the facelift? btw Been keeping an eye on your threads a while your car is really nice mate.

Comment

Thanks mate,,,very few options for facelift I'm afraid

Comment

I may try repairing and plasti dipping the one i have then until i find an alternative 👍

Comment

That irmy grille looks amazing Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                        That irmy grille looks amazing Dave.
                        Thanks Graeme,,was worth the wait,and the drive to get it

Comment

Anyone know the part number for facelift grille? And does the chrome surround come with it? One of my neighbours has kindly driven into it and not owned up to it

Comment

Chrome surround

Facelift grill with black runs

Facelift grill all chrome

1826040 in Germany

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
                            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

If you need the all chrome grill I’ll have the centre and top available as I’ve replaced mine

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
                              The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

The chrome surround and the black grille behind it are cracked. The chrome bar with the badge is fine.

Thanks, how much are you looking for?

I would prefer the black plastic version if I can find one.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X