• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Nope.......NORTH LANARKSHIRE
    I only had to ask 10 times haha
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      I only had to ask 10 times haha
      Why is so important to you......you gonna be my resident stalker???

Comment

Nope.......NORTH LANARKSHIRE
        A fellow North Lanarkshire dweller well I'm originally from there, and spend quite a few weekends back there.

Comment

Originally posted by WAZ1 View Post
          A fellow North Lanarkshire dweller well I'm originally from there, and spend quite a few weekends back there.
          Aye .....born and bred and still there for my sins

Comment

Oh how I miss my omega in the snow. That was definitely great fun

Comment

Why is so important to you......you gonna be my resident stalker???
              Nah was just wondering how we lived roughly in the same place but we're having 2 different weathers, so if you wake up with your car on blocks you can rule me out, and don't ask were I got my new atomics from
              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Nah was just wondering how we lived roughly in the same place but we're having 2 different weathers, so if you wake up with your car on blocks you can rule me out, and don't ask were I got my new atomics from
                If I find my atomics missing, then you'll not need to worry about your cheap LEDs or dodgy wiring setting fire to your car

Comment

If I find my atomics missing, then you'll not need to worry about your cheap LEDs or dodgy wiring setting fire to your car
                  Haha, how's the weather with you this morning?

Comment

Haha, how's the weather with you this morning?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200129_110805490.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	244456
                    Well.....this is in Moodiesburn.
                    When I left at 4am this morning, there was still snow lying around mine.....but all over east end today and topside of North Lanarkshire it's just pelting with rain.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3508[/ATTACH]
                      Well.....this is in Moodiesburn.
                      When I left at 4am this morning, there was still snow lying around mine.....but all over east end today and topside of North Lanarkshire it's just pelting with rain.
                      Yeah non stop rain here, little bit of snow left, I swear I'm the most unlucky guy, drove this morning and now I have a puncture! Don't even have any money!

Comment

Yeah non stop rain here, little bit of snow left, I swear I'm the most unlucky guy, drove this morning and now I have a puncture! Don't even have any money!
                        Awwww ffs....u not gotta spare?

Comment

Awwww ffs....u not gotta spare?
                          Got the space saver 35mph one, I found the nail, pulled it out, put some rubber glue on it and stuck it back in, will pump back up in a couple hours and hope it will last a few more days

Comment

Got the space saver 35mph one, I found the nail, pulled it out, put some rubber glue on it and stuck it back in, will pump back up in a couple hours and hope it will last a few more days
                            OMFG

Comment

OMFG
                              I know, proper bodge, but it's worked for me before, and last time it was for a week!

Comment

With these 20's I doubt the big girl wouldn't make it out of this snow!

Comment

Working...
                                X