No announcement yet.

sat removed from my 63 plate ready to fit rear camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the one they got: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cf0f125bc??I moved my box behind the ash tray because my i was getting hot and stopped??switching over

Comment

• Yes that's the one. My interface is fitted end first behind the facia just to the right of the glove box, no issues with it there so far.

Comment

• Same here no issues yet with over heating either.

Comment

• Didn't you have those problems right from the start? Maybe the interface has a fault.

I received a dodgy USB cable that they had to replace, it caused the screen to flicker on and off.

Comment

• emmamatt38, what sorted your black screen issues? I've got about as far as you did, the screen goes blank when reverse is engaged but no display on the interface

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard View Post
              emmamatt38, what sorted your black screen issues? I've got about as far as you did, the screen goes blank when reverse is engaged but no display on the interface
              Try tagging him properly like this
              emmamatt38
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

• Originally posted by Witty View Post
                Try tagging him properly like this
                emmamatt38
                i found i got one of the cables back to front on mine. as the signal is there when reverse is selected as the screen went blank then it was just a case of finding where the camera cable goes and follow back again

Comment

• Richard

emmamat38 has replied.
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

• Brilliant, thanks guys.

I too now have a picture!

How do I enter the interface settings? I have a picture of a car (for parking sensors) and I'd like to make it just full screen camera instead.

Comment

• interface settings ???? as far as im aware there isnt any. can youo post a picture of what you have on the screen?

Comment

• Hopefully this works:

Comment

• Anyone know how to switch to the units av inputs?

Comment

• Try tapping or double tapping the menu button. I believe that leads you easily to where you want.

Comment

Working...
                            X