Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SOLD) VXR front bumper- Facelift version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexandru2019 View Post
    I do apologise if I created a headache , I'm not to good with cars , to make it simple
    I need the radiator grill and the fog lights grilss from a facelift bumber.
    You mean like this one I put in your other post?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      Could this be Captain Birdseye under a nom-de-plume?
      Glass of K-Seal anyone?
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Make mine a double with ice and a slice , and an umbrella please !

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

There y'go...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	pngtree-lemon-cocktail-beautiful-cocktail-hand-drawn-cocktail-cartoon-cocktail-png-image_414588.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	243377
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandru2019 View Post
            I'm sorry but I can't see the location, and the bumber doesn't have the grill , but do you have the grill for sale also ? And if yes does it fit a facelift insignia sat nav ?
            To be fair it's a bit of miscommunication, not to be a party pooper but this post to me seems he was only checking if the grille was for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
              You mean like this one I put in your other post?
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-V...kAAOSwGrpc9Pjm
              Yes that's the one I'm looking for , thank you .

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                To be fair it's a bit of miscommunication, not to be a party pooper but this post to me seems he was only checking if the grille was for sale?
                That's a very fair comment tens6 there's never any halm in asking ,
                Also being new he did not know what he was walking into when asking ( i.e. The answers we all gave ) .

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                  That's a very fair comment tens6 there's never any halm in asking ,
                  Also being new he did not know what he was walking into when asking ( i.e. The answers we all gave ) .
                  It's cool, we all like a bit of a laugh and banter. I just thought it was a bit harsh for a newcomer whose english is probably not as fluent as ours to get that sort of stick for a question that might have been misunderstood, we're supposed to be a friendly bunch? Sorry if it looks lightweight, I just felt a bit sorry for the guy, he was apologetic and polite and I fully expect it to happen to the regulars but don't think I would've liked it if I was new to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                    It's cool, we all like a bit of a laugh and banter. I just thought it was a bit harsh for a newcomer whose english is probably not as fluent as ours to get that sort of stick for a question that might have been misunderstood, we're supposed to be a friendly bunch? Sorry if it looks lightweight, I just felt a bit sorry for the guy, he was apologetic and polite and I fully expect it to happen to the regulars but don't think I would've liked it if I was new to the forum
                    Tbf....he wasn't getting any stick.
                    He was getting genuine answers to his questions.
                    We kept saying thd bumper would fit, he wasn't taking that part in.
                    It wasn't til the end that he said he didn't need a bumper, he only wanted a grille
                    So......on another post, there was a link put up for a grille, which again he either failed to respond or said it wasn't suitable.

So, as far as I can see, there wasn't anything said that was derogatory to the member.

Imo, if a member joins up, it would help if admin made the location mandatory, so the communication issues won't happen in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Imo, if a member joins up, it would help if admin made the location mandatory, so the communication issues won't happen in the future.
                      So, "somewhere in the galaxy" - hmmm, I guess we need to translate everything into Klingon for you?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ce6173a006ec9afe96533cd3b3ea3943.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	243378
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

So, "somewhere in the galaxy" - hmmm, I guess we need to translate everything into Klingon for you?
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1746[/ATTACH]
                        Am I a new member?
                        Have you had issues with my spelling, grammar, punctuation or general communication???
                        I think not.

If you read again, what I posted, you will see that I said admin should make it mandatory.
                        Last edited by RBH; 18-07-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

No offence intended, RBH. In fact, I fully agree with all you have said, and would support your suggestion.
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Am I a new member?
                            Have you had issues with my spelling, grammar, punctuation or general communication???
                            I think not.

If you read again, what I posted, you will see that I said admin should make it mandatory.

Don't be a smart arse.
                            I am not here to get in to fights with bored people.
                            English is not my first language, but I dont think is that bad as you imply!
                            Because I'm not 100% fluent in English it means that I can't be here ? You need to prove your royal blood for people to be polite?

If you read my first post

" I'm sorry but I can't see the location, and the bumber doesn't have the grill , but do you have the grill for sale also ? And if yes does it fit a facelift insignia sat nav ? "

I am pretty sure that I asked about the grills, then you said that you dont have it but is still a good buy, after that it was about the BUMBER fitting my car or no , and I said even IF I buy this bumber I will still need the radiator grill and the fog lights grill or fan grills....then you showed me the fans for the bumber that you are selling.

I do understand that your bumber fits my car, but my car has fog lights. And if I buy your bumber then what I would do with the one that I already have ?

You could just say : I dont have the radiator grill but the grills from vxr dosent or does fit your car ! And if you know were I can find them or no !

I saw the post from the other gentlemen with the ebay link ( thank you very much) wich probably I will buy it if I cant find a cheaper second hand one. But still I need the fog lights grills. I already searched ebay, gumtree, spook and FB and called all the spares and repairs companies before I asked in here.

So now you are trying to make me feel like a nobody because I dont buy your bumber? Wich instead of helping me or ignore me you just insisted that It will fit and its easier to find " fans ( because it dosent have fog lights)

And I do apologise if my text is so hard to understand but then again English is not my first language! And I apologise for having the guts to come here( England ) buy a Insignia and trying to annoy people on this forum with my poor English and my poor car knowledge.

If I did something wrong I ask the admin to delete my account.

Comment

Tbf....he wasn't getting any stick.
                              He was getting genuine answers to his questions.
                              We kept saying thd bumper would fit, he wasn't taking that part in.
                              It wasn't til the end that he said he didn't need a bumper, he only wanted a grille
                              So......on another post, there was a link put up for a grille, which again he either failed to respond or said it wasn't suitable.

So, as far as I can see, there wasn't anything said that was derogatory to the member.

I can see why you think you answered the questions but with the vocabulary being a little different, you misunderstood his first post and he probably meant that the bumper 'didn't fit' as in it's not suited. He was only searching for a grille, as you can see by the other post that you're referring to, he did however reply to that same link earlier in this post. Basically, it went from 'is the grill for sale and does it fit my car?' to 'Yes, the bumper is VXR but it fits your facelift car', if you get what I'm saying . I don't want to get into an argument about something stupid......was just thinking that we should be slightly less critical towards new members who might not know their way around like we do for whatever reason

Comment

No offence intended, RBH. In fact, I fully agree with all you have said, and would support your suggestion.
                                None taken Pete......I just think to save any misinterpretation from our new members from other shores, then admin should maybe think about this request.
                                @admin

naDev Hoch jup.

quv, vIchID

rab

Comment

Working...
                                X