Aaarrrrgh, Unbelievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    In situations like this they should take one from a new car they have sitting around
    Vauxhall done that with my old Siggy when the clutch pedal spring snapped! They took one off a new car on the forecourt and put it on mine so I could drive away within an hour!

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
      Vauxhall done that with my old Siggy when the clutch pedal spring snapped! They took one off a new car on the forecourt and put it on mine so I could drive away within an hour!
      They should off given you that car instead

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
        They should off given you that car instead
        Wish they bloody did! hahaha

Comment

Dream come true that

Comment

Definitely!! It pretty much the exact same car too hahaha!!

Comment

Definitely!! It pretty much the exact same car too hahaha!!
              Hang on a second, 'The same' yours is made on Friday afternoon the other one probably wasn't .

Comment

Fingercross for the new owner of your old car most the faulty parts been fixed.

Comment

Well I have spoken to him a fair bit on the thread and via PM and by the looks of it alot has been replaced. For example waterpump was leaking when I got rid. That has been sorted. The rust on the bottom of the doors and the roof has been sorted so fingers crossed for him! I personally lost confidence in it but hopefully its all good now!

Comment

Well I have spoken to him a fair bit on the thread and via PM and by the looks of it alot has been replaced. For example waterpump was leaking when I got rid. That has been sorted. The rust on the bottom of the doors and the roof has been sorted so fingers crossed for him! I personally lost confidence in it but hopefully its all good now!
                    That's good news. Yeah can't blame you for losing confidence and you done well holding on to the car, some people sell it before they make it to a year ownership.

Comment

Looking back I sort of wish I did because I would have got more for the car but as it was in warranty I figured they would sort it all

Comment

Had a bit more time to look at the hire car they gave me today and there are a few differences to mine, it doesn't have keyless entry (I thought they all had that) it has 2 USB ports in centre console armrest mine has 1, it has heated seats which I don't like (makes you feel like you've wet yourself....I imagine!) and it has a spare wheel which nowadays is unusual for a hire car. Although I've only done a couple of hundred miles in it the mpg is about 10mpg higher which is making me think the dodgy throttle pedal was bringing my mpg down. Here's hoping if they ever find a new pedal for mine the mpg will be improved a wee bit
                        sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

With the weather as it is currently I’m rather enjoying my heated seat and steering wheel!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                            With the weather as it is currently I’m rather enjoying my heated seat and steering wheel!!
                            Pussy, its not even in the - double digits! We haven't even got our Jersey's on up here yet!
                            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                              Pussy, its not even in the - double digits! We haven't even got our Jersey's on up here yet!
                              I’ve not had the seat on full....just enough to warm my backside through! That said I’ve just been out and the heated front screen made short work of the snow & ice that was left on the front window....whilst I warmed my arse sat in the car!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                                I’ve not had the seat on full....just enough to warm my backside through! That said I’ve just been out and the heated front screen made short work of the snow & ice that was left on the front window....whilst I warmed my arse sat in the car!!
                                Boys with their toys!
                                sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Working...
                                X