Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    heres mine buddy

Worth driving to scotland and getting a cheap travellodge in advance just to save a couple hundred to have this work done.

Any issues so far bud.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
      Worth driving to scotland and getting a cheap travellodge in advance just to save a couple hundred to have this work done.

Any issues so far bud.
      Only thing was, I had to get it adjusted as a week after the exhaust was fitted, I had a new clutch and flywheel fitted and had to phone Billy.....took it up and he adjusted it f.o.c.

Hell knows what Arnold Clark's mechanics done to move it.

Other than that..... nothing.

Comment

Place is called Complete Auto Solutions based near Fauldhouse, West Lothian.

And his name is Billy Denholm.

There's no website but he does have a FB page....I'm not on FB. So I can't tell you the content sorry

Comment

Worth a look like you say.

The missus got family up there so would get me well in the good books a night up there .

I tried goughs in Nottingham that's where my mate had his vectra done and that was cheapish compared to 600 but I've rang them twice and twice said they'll ring me back and never have.

Comment

heres mine buddy

I love the tips on this !
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yea they look smart.

Popped into the garage where I already been quoted before said if I get a written quote he'd match it but wouldn't then discount the mapping.

While was in there n he was chatting with his partner I was looking at the tips they do there's a really cool but chavvy looking tapered tip that looked petrol stained.

Comment

thank you

Comment

heres mine buddy

Love that

Comment

Working...
                  X